JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When newbs stand up at the gun counter, Hollywood posturing while sweeping everybody then proceed to wrist snap shut a wheel gun or drop the slide lock and let a semi slam shut on an empty chamber. Fuggin 🤡 's

The know-it-all, I'm always right guy.
Like the ones that think it's better to be unarmed than to have a G43, 43X, MAX9, Shield 2.0, P938, P365, etc, etc (anything less than full size). Because it makes such a huge difference, and little guns can't shoot people.
Hard to figure the math, too old to blame it on common core.

What firearms related things/trends/etc. really grind your gears? Bring out the autistic rage within? Make you wince in judgment and cringe?
Can't ANYBODY just go out and shoot for sport, relaxation or tradition anymore?

Is it all about paranoid defense, helmet wearing 'training' as in the pic preciously posted or nothing but running around at high speed 'events' shooting at silhouette targets ?

Sorry, but this ain't what I grew up with in my shooting 'world'.

nothing but running around at high speed 'events' shooting at silhouette targets ?
I actually find IDPA/USPSA shooting to be quite fun. It's a nice way to bring friends and speed shooting for accuracy together in one package. :s0092:

Plenty of people still do that it seems. Just they don't post pictures or videos of that except for targets to get validation that their guns are accurate enough.

Is it all about paranoid defense, helmet wearing 'training' as in the pic preciously posted or nothing but running around at high speed 'events' shooting at silhouette targets ?
That's only what we see online..... :rolleyes: lots of people just don't take pictures or videos of themselves shooting for fun, relaxation, or whatnot... because they're more focused on shooting targets and not shooting pictures of themselves for internet "clout" ;)

I was out today with my 44 Mag Redhawk. I'd just got a cross draw holster and some Packmyer grips that I wanted to try out so shot about 50 rounds at clay bird chips on a dirt bank.

Last Edited:
Tacticool and gadget hoe's.

Training fanatics with ego's (which typically seems to go hand in hand), but under the smallest dose of actual adrenaline either wet their pants and freeze up, go completely brain dead stupid, turn into wild mag dumpers, hit the mag release, forget to chamber a round, try to fire with the safety still on, keep cycling rounds and forgetting to pull the trigger, can't get all their gizmos to function and can't hit jack crap if thier life depended on it. And of course they'll have every excuse and justification why their fumbles were completely beyond their control.

I'll throw another vote for the OCD weapon clearing demo's.

Optics snobs. People that think anyone not spending as much on their optics as they did on their firearm is an idiot. There's "cheap", "perfectly adequate for any perceivable use", "more optic than you can possibly utilize to it's full capability", and "just plain gucci" (aka., stoopid).

Oh yeah... I guess that adds "gucci" gun folks. I spent more... yours sucks. ;)

Last but not least, people trying to "educate" another person and it starts with, "an FFL told me...." 🤣

Tacticool and gadget hoe's.

Training fanatics with ego's (which typically seems to go hand in hand), but under the smallest dose of actual adrenaline either wet their pants and freeze up, go completely brain dead stupid, turn into wild mag dumpers, hit the mag release, forget to chamber a round, try to fire with the safety still on, keep cycling rounds and forgetting to pull the trigger, can't get all their gizmos to function and can't hit jack crap if thier life depended on it. And of course they'll have every excuse and justification why their fumbles were completely beyond their control.

I'll throw another vote for the OCD weapon clearing demo's.

Optics snobs. People that think anyone not spending as much on their optics as they did on their firearm is an idiot. There's "cheap", "perfectly adequate for any perceivable use", "more optic than you can possibly utilize to it's full capability", and "just plain gucci" (aka., stoopid).

Oh yeah... I guess that adds "gucci" gun folks. I spent more... yours sucks. ;)

Last but not least, people trying to "educate" another person and it starts with, "an FFL told me...." 🤣
Let it alllllllllllll out, Yarome... :s0140:

Guys in the store telling their life story to the clerk (after they are done buying) as if they were the only person on the planet while 10 people are waiting in line to just buy some ammo.

Someone puts an item out for sale and puts a price on it. Someone gets on and says that it can be found for less at this-and-thus website, crapping on the OP's site.
Ever seen someone use the OBO tag on a for sale item? No matter what is price is he will never get it sold for that.
Seems like the type of people who hit every garage sale and then put things up for sale on Ebay!
It may be legal, but it still smells.

My 2c

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top