JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I somehow managed to pull an archery bull tag for Mt. Emily!
I had no points coming into it and expected to wait the average 10 years to get it, go figure.

It's been since the old man passed away from a stroke 25 years ago that I've been there and my brother who also received a tag and I are really looking forward to it.

Any advice for an old sliverslinger? I'm not looking for anyone's honey hole, just a nudge in the right direction. We used to hunt the area between Owsley canyon and the guard station, but it's been a danged long time and any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

I drew a Steens Mtns.buck tag. I had applied for this hunt many times but now I have one.
I know nothing about this area. Anyone have any pointers? where? what gun? etc.
Thanks in advance.

My dad finally drew his antelope tag 2 years ago after getting zilch for nearly 10 years. He used to set up a mobile freezer truck in Crane (he's a taxidermist) and take in peoples hides for mounting. He got back to "camp", caped out his antelope and hung the meat to bleed out. Ran across the street to the store to grab his keys from the owner, who watches his trailer while dad's out hunting. In the 15min he was gone, some D-bag stole his cape and horns. So much for 10 years of patience. At least he got the meat.

My dad finally drew his antelope tag 2 years ago after getting zilch for nearly 10 years. He used to set up a mobile freezer truck in Crane (he's a taxidermist) and take in peoples hides for mounting. He got back to "camp", caped out his antelope and hung the meat to bleed out. Ran across the street to the store to grab his keys from the owner, who watches his trailer while dad's out hunting. In the 15min he was gone, some D-bag stole his cape and horns. So much for 10 years of patience. At least he got the meat.

I hope the Bass-tard falls on them and gets flesh eating bacteria. The only thing I ever stole in my life was my mother in laws daughter,,, and i'm going on thirty five years of a life sentence for it. I hate thief's with a passion.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top