JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mine said We have enough guns (I know that's not right, but peace is important) If the guns are all loaded then she figures we have enough ammo... She does have a green thumb, I was considering a Aerogarden

I do NOT understand what is wrong with the one commercial where a husband bought his wife a bike for Christmas.

Vice versa - if she bought HIM a bike gift.

I did see the commercial.

I only have OTA - over the air free boob tube reception.

I do have cable for my computer connection.

Why are women getting their panties in a twist over a FREAKING EXERCISE BIKE GIFT COMMERCIAL?

S T U P I D!

There I said it!

I am so sick and tired of VICTIMHOOD and OTHER bs DRAMA from females and males. Go put on your pink p-y hats and JUMP in the lake!

Save your DRAMA for your MAMA!

Old Lady Cate

We buy what we want to buy over the year for ourselves.

I sent my husband to the store to buy his NIB pocket pistol around INDEPENDENCE DAY and, later on, to buy some factory ammunition (30-30) even though he has reloaded since the early 1970's. Plus he casts lead bullets too.

We donate FOOD, clothing, blankets/sheets, and other items to specific charities.

We donated some sweet books and films for children and adults to our LIBRARY within the last several years and recently too.

I like the Marine TOYS FOR TOTS and we will give to them too. We will donate new books for a boy and a girl. They have several drop off boxes around town.

I did give my husband 2 checks for his birthday and Christmas gifts but he has not bought anything for himself yet. He did cash the checks though! Grin.

Since they do not have any movie rental places around here, we will buy the NEW CLINT EASTWOOD MOVIE when it goes on sale at a discounted rate.

I do not really want or need anything other than a spare bathrobe and slippers. I watch the sales this time of year right before and/or after Christmas.

I like to give a gift of candy to my garbage truck driver too. He does a nice job even if I think that the private company charges too much money for their service compared to other places in Montana and across the country where it is much, much cheaper. My husband pays the bill in person with a check, gets a receipt, and he takes the candy to the same office for our garbage man. I believe that some people who provide a service do not always get a THANK YOU for a job well done. I believe that they deserve it too.

Old Lady Cate

Okay I did get her a a small Aerogarden and two assorted seed pods. She will be mad, but after yelling at me she will set it up. She likes watching things grow. I bought her a bean sprout machine two years ago and she still uses it. This should dovetail, I hope and in three or four weeks she'll be happy.

My wife was T-Boned a couple of weeks ago, and our Subaru Outback was totaled. No one got hurt, even though our dog literally shattered the side window in the cargo area.

So for Christmas, she's getting a much upgraded Forester.

She's actually pretty stoked. She RARELY spends any money on herself, so I'm happy that we're upgrading her ride with both comfort and safety.

My wife was T-Boned a couple of weeks ago, and our Subaru Outback was totaled. No one got hurt, even though our dog literally shattered the side window in the cargo area.

So for Christmas, she's getting a much upgraded Forester.

She's actually pretty stoked. She RARELY spends any money on herself, so I'm happy that we're upgrading her ride with both comfort and safety.

Funny you mention that. Two years ago she hit a small spike deer in her Subaru Impreza, $7 grand to fix under ins which waved our deductible. Free meat!!!:D:D:D
Last year she totaled the same vehicle on a big 3 point buck doing 60, it weren't edible. We picked out a newer Outback for Christmas.;)

Funny you mention that. Two years ago she hit a small spike deer in her Subaru Impreza, $7 grand to fix under ins which waved our deductible. Free meat!!!:D:D:D
Last year she totaled the same vehicle on a big 3 point buck doing 60, it weren't edible. We picked out a newer Outback for Christmas.;)

Hey -wait a minute - since my wife was "T-Boned" we should've gotten some free steaks!

My ol lady is ambivalent about guns... doesn't like em, but trusts my judgement when it comes to having them around.

Doesn't care for jewelry. Doesn't like chocolate. Not a clothes-whore and hates cut flowers.

Jeez, sounds like a dream-girl, huh.

Well... yeah, but it makes shopping a REAL chore at Valentine's Day and holidays. Actually, shopping itself is easy... it's coming up with ideas that is tough.

I'm getting her a new laptop... not particularly romantic but useful.

Kind of like the Anthony Jeselnik bit where he told his girlfriend that really he wanted an XBox. She made him a homemade frame for a picture of them together but it was fine because... he got her an XBox

Maybe a waffle iron so I can have waffles again after her mother ruined our last one with bullbubblegum gluten free cardboard mess that was impossible to clean thus making our iron a disposable one.

She doesn't like what I crochet for her, either too long, too wide or wrong color yet I never get input. So that is out of the question.

She can buy her own gift.

My ol lady is ambivalent about guns... doesn't like em, but trusts my judgement when it comes to having them around.

Doesn't care for jewelry. Doesn't like chocolate. Not a clothes-whore and hates cut flowers.

Jeez, sounds like a dream-girl, huh.

Well... yeah, but it makes shopping a REAL chore at Valentine's Day and holidays. Actually, shopping itself is easy... it's coming up with ideas that is tough.

I'm getting her a new laptop... not particularly romantic but useful.

Kind of like the Anthony Jeselnik bit where he told his girlfriend that really he wanted an XBox. She made him a homemade frame for a picture of them together but it was fine because... he got her an XBox
:rolleyes:

Wadamininit!!!! You sure you're here only husband???? Sounds just like my woman...o_O

:p:p:p

Maybe a waffle iron so I can have waffles again after her mother ruined our last one with bullbubblegum gluten free cardboard mess that was impossible to clean thus making our iron a disposable one.

She doesn't like what I crochet for her, either too long, too wide or wrong color yet I never get input. So that is out of the question.

She can buy her own gift.
Sounds like I should take a note from that book!

I had asked Jessica if she would like it if she was given a gun as a gift.... she said "you already know the answer, I'd love to get a gun as a gift". And when asked what she likes, she said as long as it's purple lol.

She had held my G43 and she liked the size and feel. So I'm sure she will love the purple Ruger I got her.

Jessica likes to work with her hands. She used to work on cars, did some drag racing, and currently she is helping her bff rebuild her house. So knowing all that before the first date, I knew she'd like the purple knife I gave her.

Jess is not a problem maker and follows the rules.... I mean she works for the gobbment lol and no criminal background. So I'm not worried about her shooting me with a purple gun lol
If you get mortally wounded by a purple gun your dying words would be "paint that gun black before the police get here."

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top