JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
NR,

Your posts either make me laugh out loud or smile...thanks.

Oh, and I believe you about the sandwich press, though I'm going to have to look up what they are....

89A169FB-FE0E-455E-A7E1-9E86FF48E0D7.jpeg

We no longer and haven't for years buy gifts for each other.

Why not?

Cuz, we buy what we want throughout the year.

I do however send small fortune gifts of moola for my Granddaughters on their BD's and Christmas.

Cash is never a disappointment.

Man, I want to know how you got to such a wonderful place. Every year....She wants a wish list, and I don't want anything. When I think of something I want I either buy it, or save up and buy it. And there are things that I want but not really want/need and won't buy it.

@CountryGent

I'm not joking. I got her a sandwich press!

As the chief cook/bottle washer in this household I always dig cooking/kitchen stuff that I can use/need! I don't know what's the matter with wimmin's that take care of a house and get angry getting helpful gadgets for Christmas. Isn't that like a guy that maintains their own vehicles/power equipment getting a new air tool/torque wrench, etc? That's heaven to us!

Man, I want to know how you got to such a wonderful place. Every year....She wants a wish list, and I don't want anything. When I think of something I want I either buy it, or save up and buy it. And there are things that I want but not really want/need and won't buy it.

As the chief cook/bottle washer in this household I always dig cooking/kitchen stuff that I can use/need! I don't know what's the matter with wimmin's that take care of a house and get angry getting helpful gadgets for Christmas. Isn't that like a guy that maintains their own vehicles/power equipment getting a new air tool/torque wrench, etc? That's heaven to us!
Amen brother! You preach it....!!

Mikej,

We are different from our lovely women.

Guy-guys love getting a gift of a tool and women can't imagine that or stuff they love we can't imagine...it's a mystery....glad I don't have to bother with that stuff any more.

What a relief.

Amen brother! You preach it....!!

Yeah, well, she has a list and , and, most of it is stuff she buys for her self during the year!

How about this....A meticulously wrapped gift (ten minutes before she gets home from work on Christmas Eve) with beautify curled ribbon of several colors nestled under the tree. On that next morning her eyes are wide as she gazes at the beautifully wrapped box. When the wrapping paper is partially torn away she gets a glimpse of the writing on the box for the first time! It says...

"Nitrile
Examination
Gloves

Great durability
one size fits most
"

For reals. She uses them every day at the store.

Yeah, well, she has a list and , and, most of it is stuff she buys for her self during the year!

How about this....A meticulously wrapped gift (ten minutes before she gets home from work on Christmas Eve) with beautify curled ribbon of several colors nestled under the tree. On that next morning her eyes are wide as she gazes at the beautifully wrapped box. When the wrapping paper is partially torn away she gets a glimpse of the writing on the box for the first time! It says...

"Nitrile
Examination
Gloves

Great durability
one size fits most
"

For reals. She uses them every day at the store.
Dang Mike, sounds like a great woman. Am I going to get to meet her at the CSC christmas party this year? :D

Mikej,

We are different from our lovely women.

Guy-guys love getting a gift of a tool and women can't imagine that or stuff they love we can't imagine...it's a mystery....glad I don't have to bother with that stuff any more.

What a relief.

Tell me about it! Luckily after 35 years any gift that is useful is appreciated.

I don't know.....
There is just so much anger from women.....about that Peloton commercial.

See Peloton's Christmas Commercial That's Currently Causing Controversy on the Internet

Aloha, Mark

Are their lives so empty that they have to look, and dig, for something to be angry at? Sheesh. What do you suppose would happen if all us somewhat "Mature" men got all POed and fought back on all the bun and skinny jean wearing men on TV. Oh, that's right, there was mention somewhere on the board of the younger generation of men with their faces glued to devices that wouldn't know how to change a tire. Someone took offense to that. Never mind. :(

Purple guns and she asked you to be her BF - 7th grade. OP, good for you despite my criticism.
I'll get my wife bathrobes & socks. She loves and tears through 4 or 5 robes in a year.
For her birthday, I got her a stalk of sugar cane. No joke, for those of you who get the biblical reference. She cried for joy. No, I don't fully understand her, though I love her to bits.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top