JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I took Jessica to the FFL and she did her first form 4470 and passed her BC. She loved her purple Ruger. At the pawn shop/FFL, when they found out it was her first time getting a gun, a staff member gave her a free pink padded gun case.... Jess was excited lol. She also liked her flashlight. I also gave her a pink ResQme glass punch and seatbelt cutting tool.

I asked her if she wanted one of my extra level 3A ballistic vests, she said heck ya! So I let her hold on to it lol. I'm turning her into one of us hahahahahaha.

I found out that her friend's parents own some land and we have been given permission to go shooting on their property.... talk about a dream come true :)

A hand puppet. That way she can talk to someone who will listen and give back the response she wants to hear!:s0112::s0112:

(Just kidding, I don't have a significant other):(

Divorce was final 3 years ago. Now I am my significant other, and he lived happily ever after.View attachment 640641
Mine goes back 5 years... Multnomah County feminist judge sentenced me to alimony "indefinitely".
Yes, apparently "indefinitely" is a valid legal term and...
Yes, it's more than I would consider a reasonable mortgage payment...
Yes, I'm freakin' broke all the time.
Yes, I'm MUCH happier.

Why the man-hating judge thought that my ex was too weak to fend for herself defies "feminist logic".

Dinner out once a month for 2020, and she get to choose the restaurant. We don't normally eat out so this is a treat for both of us. She updated her wardrobe in November and I couldn't resist buying another S&W model 3953 for only $275 two weeks ago so neither of us needed anything.

Jewelry. Can't miss with that. Since she's on here, I'll have to keep it vague. :s0155:

Now that is opened, can be more specific. Pearl set (necklace, bracelet, and earrings). Can't miss with jewelry, so why mess with what works?

She want a pearl necklace.jpg

(She gave me a book of hiking trails and a copy of The Magnificent Seven. :))

I married very well, my wife didn't do so good but she has stayed the course for over 30 yrs. So I plan to get her a S&W wheel gun that she wants for peace of mind. Like I always say though, Its great to gift your significant other with a firearm, just don't give her ammunition.
Yeah, you might want to take her shooting once, just to she what shes capable of. It might come in handy knowing she always shoots low and to the left and isnt real quick with target acquisition

Mine goes back 5 years... Multnomah County feminist judge sentenced me to alimony "indefinitely".
Yes, apparently "indefinitely" is a valid legal term and...
Yes, it's more than I would consider a reasonable mortgage payment...
Yes, I'm freakin' broke all the time.
Yes, I'm MUCH happier.

Why the man-hating judge thought that my ex was too weak to fend for herself defies "feminist logic".
Um. You need a better lawyer. I'd look into it. And also "bye" to Oregon if it's not enforceable out of state... alimony is a very archaic tool. I don't practice family law but I seem to believe it's quite archaic.

This is interesting. I am not really into gifts, girly crap, jewelry, clothes, or otherwise. I wear my Wranglers, vest, flannel shirt, sh!t kickers, and that's good enough.

I was brought up a farm kid and I ranched for years, kinda slowing down now. I herded sheep in the mountains for years, cooked over a campfire at sheep camp, packed water and took baths in an ice cold spring, rode my horse every day, trained sheep guarding dogs, and raised border collie herd dogs. I could care less about many things.....BUT, I am into firearms, good ones that will pop coyotes, and I also had to watch for lions, no bears, and stray dog packs. I have a Husqvarna model 1640 .30-06 that I kept in my scabbard (most of the time!) and also a Marlin .22 magnum rifle. The Husky is great, it was built in 1955 and has a Leupold V-X II 3-9 x 40 scope on it. I can make plumb center at 110 yards with it, so my coyote problems were few, in case the sheep guarding dogs missed any coyotes or stray dogs.

Lo and behold, my husband of 17 years bought me a Uberti replica 1862 Colt pocket police percussion revolver in .36 cal. He built me a .50 cal. Kentucky long rifle a few years ago, since I am left eye dominant but right handed, and it is a dream. However, I did not have any revolvers in percussion. I only have the black powder muzzleloader. I have various pieces that I purchased or inherited from Dad and Grandfather, but no cap and ball revolver. It should be interesting. Again, I said No gifts....but he bought this anyway. I never tell him "no" if he wishes to purchase a good firearm, and he has been collecting since he was 8 years old. These are collector's pieces and also investments. He is a Vietnam veteran who was wounded in country, and by God, I think he deserves whatever he wants to buy as long as we can afford it. I make sure of it. So, I guess that is why I got this for Christmas!

Jewelry. Can't miss with that. Since she's on here, I'll have to keep it vague. :s0155:
Keeping it "vague" on here is sometimes the best way to fly anyways :D. A nice necklace is always a good way to go, if she likes jewlery. And what woman doesn't like jewlery :D:cool:. Good job countrygent. I decided to go the necklace route myself. Worked like a champ.

This is interesting. I am not really into gifts, girly crap, jewelry, clothes, or otherwise. I wear my Wranglers, vest, flannel shirt, sh!t kickers, and that's good enough.

I was brought up a farm kid and I ranched for years, kinda slowing down now. I herded sheep in the mountains for years, cooked over a campfire at sheep camp, packed water and took baths in an ice cold spring, rode my horse every day, trained sheep guarding dogs, and raised border collie herd dogs. I could care less about many things.....BUT, I am into firearms, good ones that will pop coyotes, and I also had to watch for lions, no bears, and stray dog packs. I have a Husqvarna model 1640 .30-06 that I kept in my scabbard (most of the time!) and also a Marlin .22 magnum rifle. The Husky is great, it was built in 1955 and has a Leupold V-X II 3-9 x 40 scope on it. I can make plumb center at 110 yards with it, so my coyote problems were few, in case the sheep guarding dogs missed any coyotes or stray dogs.

Lo and behold, my husband of 17 years bought me a Uberti replica 1862 Colt pocket police percussion revolver in .36 cal. He built me a .50 cal. Kentucky long rifle a few years ago, since I am left eye dominant but right handed, and it is a dream. However, I did not have any revolvers in percussion. I only have the black powder muzzleloader. I have various pieces that I purchased or inherited from Dad and Grandfather, but no cap and ball revolver. It should be interesting. Again, I said No gifts....but he bought this anyway. I never tell him "no" if he wishes to purchase a good firearm, and he has been collecting since he was 8 years old. These are collector's pieces and also investments. He is a Vietnam veteran who was wounded in country, and by God, I think he deserves whatever he wants to buy as long as we can afford it. I make sure of it. So, I guess that is why I got this for Christmas!
That's awesome!! Your husband did a good job. You will really like the cap and ball revolver. I've had them in 44 and still have a 36 cal my grandpa gave me. They are great fun and fairly inexpensive to shoot. You will have a ball with it, im sure.

"bsa1917hunter, said:
And what woman doesn't like jewlery :D :

Ha ha....this one. I told my hubby, who is my best friend, by the way, don't get me any rings, don't get me any jewelry. the only "stones" I like are iron pyrite crystals, agates, thundereggs, and obsidian.
I have no wedding ring and don't want one. Why keep worrying about losing something, and fiddling with it?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top