JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Last night we went over a few safety stuff with Jessica's pistol..... well not the pistol itself, but you know what I mean lol. She is new so she had lots of questions.. This morning I went to Clackamas Co. CHL office with her so she could get finger printed for her CHL.

I also got her a combination gunvault nanovault 300 portable safe and Howard Leight Honeywell purple earmuffs.

Taking her shooting next week..... I'm sure she is gonna have a great time.

Another one added to our group fellers! Lol
Armed and licensed....... a liberal who gets it and isn't part of the problem.

Last Edited:
I met Tabetha about 9 months ago after not seeing her since I grade school. We hit it off immediately and have a killer relationship. We don't live together yet and being a single mom I wanted her to be able to protect herself while alone. She has both a raspberry LC9 and a Raven arms .25 cal "Saturday night special" which likes to jam because "cheap machining". She loves to shoot the Raven but it's not enough for protection IMO and hates the trigger of the LC9. So as we were shopping for a 10-22 for her daughter, I learned about the new S/W Shield 9EZ. I was intrigued. Easy slide, pronounced serrations and ledges on the rear of the slide for easy action, Sub 5lb trigger. Win win in my book. They were to be released and delivered in 3 days to my local FFL. She was quite surprised Christmas morning when she opened it up. We are headed to the mountains tomorrow morning to do some plinking as a family. Hopefully it's what she is looking for!

Took Jessica shooting last week and she did great! She loves her new pistol and for someone with limited shooting experience, she did above average. She kept it all in the target and she will get better with grouping her shots as we practice more.

She did most of the shooting and I did most of the loading :)

20200115_174906.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads