JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Up north in Whatcom, I thoroughly enjoy Yeager's Sporting Goods in Bellingham. They had a dry spell for a few years when a paperwork snafu sidelined the gun counter with the loss of their FFL, but they're better than ever now. Definitely worth a try.

In Bellingham again, is a new gunshop on Guide-Meridian Street. They're into bad boy tactical and the shelves are mostly filled with Tupper wonders and ARs, not much variety. Most of the staff are poor salesmen. I walked in there last week with 6 hun to spend on a gun and walked out with nothing. Of two salesmen at the counter, one was busy showing an AR to a customer and the other paid no attention to me as I tested his sales ability by looking at the guns under glass. Another "salesman" was standing near the entrance of the store gabbing with his volunteer firefighter buddies and lost the sale, too. This store you can't miss, they have some weird guy in a ghillie suit out on the boulevard holding up a sign that says, "New gun Store!" Yecch. I can't even remember the name of the place. Instead, I went up the street to a new pawnshop and found a nice S&W Model-60, they are pretty cool guys there, and they got 300 of my 6 hun for that piece.

Continue up "The Guide" to Lynden and you have Dave's Sports Shop, an excellent store with knowledgable sales staff and great customer service. They'll gladly order what you need if they don't have it, and I always stop by to check out the goods whenever I'm in Lynden. And I always buy something, regardless, just because I want to support the good guys.

I occasionally hit Kesselring's in Burlington but it's always crowded and the staff is often too busy to be of much help. The older guys at the reloading and rifle section are nice folks, though. When I had given up on shotguns, one of them showed me some LE trade-ins and also showed me how to hold and shoot the 12 gauge so it doesn't hurt I picked out a nice old 870 police shottie and he had the gunsmith give it a courtesy field stripping and overall check. We all thought it was a super deal and I left the store with a free box of ammo to run thru it as well! Kesselrings also has lots of ammo selections and their firearms selection is unmatched in Northern Washington State. They give EMTs the law enforcement price and I have purchased many fine guns from them over the years.

I build ship models as well as shooting in my hobby list, and whenever I'm down in Lynnwood to shop at Galaxy Hobbies, I always drop by Adventure Sports, another excellent shop.

Wow! nothing from the west side of the mts?

I have had real good luck in West Coast Arms in Issaquah, good knowledgeable people and willing to talk to you.
they have adjusted their prices a little due to the new gun range they opened in Factoria, but I am hoping they
will come back down once the store stabilizes. their prices are still less the the "other" Bellevue range store.

DGS used to be OK but they have screwed each one of my friends in some little way.:(

I usually get all my gear around Vancouver, or at the gunshows, but today.....

I went to The Shooters Service Center, out on Lombard, just before the big bridge.

They had real fair prices on the new and used guns. Lots of accesories. Holsters, grips, ect.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top