JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Kinda a two'fer tonight drinking and what on the grill .flew into LAX grabbed a car then headed out to the desert Freeway was like a cheap B movie "" death race 2022"" almost got hit by someone who couldn't maintain a lane they appeared to need a minimum of 3 Lanes to navigate north bound …Floored it, and made some distance from the impending 20 car pileup Finally got to my destination now am settled in trying to come down from adrenaline
A tasty Sierra Nevada big little thing IPA and a gourmet meal fit for a king stouffers Mac and cheese

View attachment 1247677 View attachment 1247678
I cruised by the deluxe Mac and cheese isle just now and was eyeballing it, something was gravitating me towards it and I couldn't even get why. Now after reading this post again, I know why lol.
I resisted though.
So this Stouffer's stuff is better than the "liquid" Mac and cheese kits? (Not the powder)

I was watching a sou vede everything or whatever on YT and they did a Mac and cheese crusted steak. Idk abiht that one.

Just got back from a HEAVY (think actual work) day at the range. Got some mixed brass range pickup load data for CFE up to 1300 fps/1250 on the slow end for some mfgr's brass. No real pressure signs. I'll take it! That's for (115gn) this is of course 9mm (HAP) I had a total of 350 rounds loaded to test. Now I gotta break down about half of that. 🫣🙄😮‍💨
I got two 10mm 180gn loads one for A#9 and one for SW Heavy. A#9 got up to 1300 fps I think? Maybe 1400 (can't remember) and I think SW got up to 1300.

I'll update this later with the "pedo" juice 🤨 the juice half is cooling down.
So looking forward to a cold shower and then a drink!

5c8851f9-aff7-4cd4-b225-a36679d73b84.jpg

Dunno... I have always called the cheap store brand soda welfare pop (and its what we always buy)
Is this "welfare pop" you speak of by chance Shasta? I used to bottle that stuff for a minute. We also bottled that Lacrotch water as well. I would highly recommend paying for the "top shelf" stuff. I've seen nuts and bolts fall off and bloody injuries in that plant and they don't pull product. They will just clean up the mess.
I think they may have upgraded the "lines" since then but man... Holly molly that place was gross! Mold on walls shredded overhead conveyors. I encourage you to watch one of those bar rescue or restaurant rescue shows and ask yourself if your willing to gamble. Me personally I'm good. I'm glad I worked there to witness that stuff. The name brands are MUCH cleaner (much more money).

679b86e2-3b63-4e28-a7e2-34c3d40988c8.jpg
Ginger High Ball / Irish Buck.

...I would highly recommend paying for the "top shelf" stuff. I've seen nuts and bolts fall off and bloody injuries in that plant and they don't pull product. They will just clean up the mess.
I think they may have upgraded the "lines" since then but man... Holly molly that place was gross! Mold on walls shredded overhead conveyors. I encourage you to watch one of those bar rescue or restaurant rescue shows and ask yourself if your willing to gamble. Me personally I'm good. I'm glad I worked there to witness that stuff. The name brands are MUCH cleaner (much more money).
Decades ago, after dropping out of college and traveling about the country on my motorcycle, I took a day job (yeah, it was just for 1 day - just enough to put gas in the tank and food in the belly) at a packing plant that jarred those pickled sausages you see at the counters of gas stations, convenience stores, and truck stops. Let me just say right here and now, having worked the line for a full shift and having seen pretty much everything that happens at one of those packing plants, you don't ever want to eat one of those things... :s0002:

Is this "welfare pop" you speak of by chance Shasta? I used to bottle that stuff for a minute. We also bottled that Lacrotch water as well. I would highly recommend paying for the "top shelf" stuff. I've seen nuts and bolts fall off and bloody injuries in that plant and they don't pull product. They will just clean up the mess.

View attachment 1250720
Ginger High Ball / Irish Buck.
Holly cow! One of these Irish buck's is great with about 2.5oz of dole pineapple juice and and 3 oz of whiskey 3 ice cubes and fill the rest of the glass with ginger beer & squeeze of lime. :s0059:

Water. Filtered water. Was trying to eat right tonight, then the wife broke out some cookies after a perfect chef salad dinner and my willpower went to hell anyway.

A Guinness sounds good.

"You could soon live in parts of Dublin's iconic Guinness brewery. "
My lovely 17-year-old daughter, on vacation in the Emerald Isle last week, shown here enjoying her very first "legal" beer. Zoom in and take note of the sign behind her... What a memory! Just wish I coulda been there with her, but my enervated foot doesn't allow such travel very easily.

Elaina_Temple Bar 1st beer.JPG

She enjoyed her first "legal" beers, but was not a fan of the Guinness aftertaste. She did manage to develop a hankerin' for Baileys, though...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top