JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
20191005_180525.jpg

Having some these tonight.

And grilling some handmade burgers. 98% lean with cooked bacon and bbq sauce infused.

-P 20191005_180740.jpg

Alright finally, after laboring to put together a new shed with the beloved, enjoying the new Gin. Not bad. Not bad at all. Much more botanical than my regular fare, but a pleasant digression. :s0155:

Wild Card Absinthe. I don't consume la fée verte often, but it can be a fun diversion sometimes. Bonus that it has not made me incurably insane. Or, hell, maybe I am and just not aware of it. Regardless, I am pleased to report both ears are where they belong. :s0155:

Speaking of hooch, Ian went on a rant tonight, which I just received via email:

LOL! Those ingredients. I have to admit I don't really do any cocktail with much more than three elements, and those pretty common: G&Ts (gin, tonic, lime wedge), Sangría (wine, brandy, fruit), TnTs (tequila, tonic, bitters, maybe a lime), absinthe prepared in the traditional way (absinthe, sugar cubes, water, pour through the spoon), or just tequila neat in a shot glass or straight from the bottle (with the distinct possibility of not knowing where one's trousers ended up.) :s0140:

Special evening calls for a special Drink!
Dragon Fruit Margarita
Super tasty, and it's got Tequila, so it's automatically awesome!
View attachment 623511

¡Muy excelente! (At the lunch hour I did Carne Asada and a margarita at my favorite joint. This decaying, economically depressed, and, frankly, bizarre area has very few beneficial things, but that restaurant is one of them.)

But that's one of them there floofy drinks :s0113:

Perhaps. While I cannot speak for my friend in Salem, some of us get to the point where we no longer give a damn about most things. There and then some. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top