JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some orange mead tonight. IMG_20190910_161128850.jpg

Its Friday so you all know what that's means, time for a drink!

So what are you drinking tonight?

I have been wanting to try an Apple flavored whiskey, so I picked this up today and it is pretty damn good.

View attachment 397687
Good for a sip. For a bit of healing just a bit of Whiskey! Not much Jack of late and kind of lean to Pendleton or Wild Turkey 101. Right now a bit of sinus so about any of the meds will do! Once in a great full moon a bit of sippin scotch of usually single malt. Sheep Dip when first started. Better stop and pour a med to wash down head ache pill...ouch Cheers. Rain on the way for tomorrow. Not much of a summer on the coast this year, but beats the smoke and fires. One of the coolish summers I can remember in a very long time! Have a good one. Oops forgot, just over the border on the Calif. side they have Bird Dog in a bunch of different favors besides apple.

I should be drinking cheap beer at my cabin right now but a leaky radiator crashed those plans, so I am drinking Fresca and Spiced Rum at home. I replaced the radiator this morning so early to bed tonight and I will leave for cabin well before sun up tomorrow. I'm taking my new Walmart special Remington 11-87 with me so I can break it in. I took two days of vacation so I will still get three nights there at the 5200ft level. Here's a toast to getting out of the city once in a while.

Good for a sip. For a bit of healing just a bit of Whiskey! Not much Jack of late and kind of lean to Pendleton or Wild Turkey 101. Right now a bit of sinus so about any of the meds will do! Once in a great full moon a bit of sippin scotch of usually single malt. Sheep Dip when first started. Better stop and pour a med to wash down head ache pill...ouch Cheers. Rain on the way for tomorrow. Not much of a summer on the coast this year, but beats the smoke and fires. One of the coolish summers I can remember in a very long time! Have a good one. Oops forgot, just over the border on the Calif. side they have Bird Dog in a bunch of different favors besides apple.
If you're into, "Wenatchee Bourbons", Try some, "Old Smiley". After the third shot you can't wipe the grin off of your face. Face bigsmyl.gif

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top