JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
dead guy.jpg

Lagunitas IPA
Another great one! I love hops. Always have. Used to brew my own last century and I found you can hide a lot of octane in hops so the beer still tastes good... up to a point. I try to be a good Oregonian and support local breweries, but 8-10 years of unbalanced hops wars have left my thirst largely unquenched.
"We use 6 different kinds of hops!"
"Well we use 7, and we put 'hops' in the name of our beer."
"Oh yeah? We put a whole roll of pennies in ours!"

Lagunitas IPA and Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, both from California, are two of my favorites, in bottles, cans, and especially on tap!

Another great one! I love hops. Always have. Used to brew my own last century and I found you can hide a lot of octane in hops so the beer still tastes good... up to a point. I try to be a good Oregonian and support local breweries, but 8-10 years of unbalanced hops wars have left my thirst largely unquenched.
"We use 6 different kinds of hops!"
"Well we use 7, and we put 'hops' in the name of our beer."
"Oh yeah? We put a whole roll of pennies in ours!"

Lagunitas IPA and Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, both from California, are two of my favorites, in bottles, cans, and especially on tap!

I use to work one block down from their original location, when they first started out. They use to roll up the bay doors on Thursdays and give "tours" pints included. As you much imagine the crowds grew and they got shut down, but it was fun while it lasted.

I credit Sierra Nevada Pale Ale for staring me down the path of real beer.

Maybe something we brought home from Cancun...?

Attachments

• 75587AF8-C5EB-44F2-BF44-2A26898578A1.jpeg
    75587AF8-C5EB-44F2-BF44-2A26898578A1.jpeg
    243.4 KB · Views: 52

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews