JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ginger bourbons.

Decent bourbon, simple syrup, fresh ginger juice, lemon juice, tonic water, a splash of ginger ale. And lots of ice.
The trick is in the ratios, but if you get it right it's an absolutely tremendous drink.

I have been on a pretty much dry week this week, but last night I started a Pineapple Rum infusion for my sister for her birthday this weekend so I had to try it to see how it was progressing.

The one in the wrong glass is ale, was at a bar. Will have whiskey and rum later.

IMG_3493.JPG IMG_3496.JPG

Currently on tap is Vertigo Razz Wheat.

I picked up a bottle of East Side Distillery Redneck Riviera and boy am I enjoying it.

RRW.Bottle_Website.Pages.jpg

Off the Thera-Flu and it's a Bombay Sapphire martini. "Wet n good", as the Checkered Demon once said. Polished the Spectre-II baffles with a felt polishing bullet and chrome oxide this afternoon, figgered I have the martini comin'. :s0032:

Eating my alcohol today, the pineapple rum is done so I'm having drunken pineapples.

Added: Now I'm enjoying a Gin and Soda. I'm finding the Big Bottom Navy Strength Gin doesn't mix well. It's good Neat and with Soda/ a Ricky but otherwise it has an odd spice note that doesn't jive with Cider, Vermouth, Champagne, or Ginger Ale or in a Tom Collins. It's ok in a G&T but it's still a little odd.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top