JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sipping the Gin. The little people are playing and the wife is resting. Presently watching an old favorite, The Godfather. It has been a long week, but we are home now. :)

A little bit of Scotch...

IMG_4187.JPG

Went crabbing off the pier in Newport and had a tasting flight of their Whiskeys, the single malt was good, the rye and the dead guy were not very good. Back home now and I'm enjoying fresh crab and a Waggle "Session" Mead by Nectar Creek, it's not great but it's not terrible.

Since its no longer valentines day, I'm having a bottle of Bad Apple and a Northwest 10":

2 shots NW Gin (New Deal No.1)
5 shots NW Cider (Bad Apple)
2 bar spoons NW Honey (local blackberry)

And New Deal No. 1 Neat

Last Edited:
I don't drink any more.....

I don't drink any less either.

Haha, I've seen this one before.

Tangentially, this, curiously, reminded me of the gravestone of my late uncle (God rest his soul) that quotes Pablo Picasso: "Drink to me, drink to my health. You know I can't drink anymore." Almost every year I visit the site, clean the stone, put fresh flowers, and (though I know it is irrational) tell him the family is strong. Family is central to everything to us. But I digress.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top