JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you know, you know... :rolleyes:

View attachment 1841197

8F41A013-CAE3-4066-958D-16EB560B973C.png

Yeah you're right I was thinking ColoFit...

You know, I think I'd rather have the colonoscopy. :s0108: More accurate results. And the "High" has, up until my first one, been unmatched!

You know, I think I'd rather have the colonoscopy. :s0108: More accurate results. And the "High" has, up until my first one, been unmatched!
I did the Cologard "shiit-in-a-cup-and-send-it-away" test a coupla years ago when my doc said it was time for my second test. I told him I really wasn't into it, and asked him about the Cologard test. He said, "OK, you can try it this year, but you really should be getting a real colonoscopy, especially since they cut out a polyp the first time." Even though the Cologard test came back negative, my doc still said, "It's not a definitive test. Lots of false negatives, as well as false positives. I still recommend you get the real thing." Sadly, he prevailed, and was right. They got a polyp yesterday (just one, same as 13 years ago), and now I'm waiting on the results of the biopsy... 😬

Last Edited:
I did the Cologard "shiit-in-a-cup-and-send-it-away" test a coupla years ago when my doc said it was time for my second test. I told him I really wasn't into it, and asked him about the Cologard test. He said, "OK, you can try it this year, but you really should be getting a real colonoscopy, especially since they cut out a polyp the first time." Even though the Cologard test came back negative, my doc still said, "It's not a definitive test. Lots of false negatives, as well as false positives. I still recommend you get the real thing." Sadly, he prevailed, and was right. They got a polyp yesterday (just one, same as 13 years ago), and now I'm waiting on the results of the biopsy... 😬
I'd put mine off for years. I gotta say, the prep wasn't anything as bad as I expected. Doc found nothing and recommended 5 years for the next one. Hope you turn out benign on this. Thankfully you did what you should have, and likely found anything early and you have nothing to worry about.

I gotta say, it does require a certain amount of coordination and agility. At least in my case. :)
Screw coordination! It's agility that really prevents trowzerz-fillin' when it comes to colonoscopy prepping...

Screw coordination! It's agility that really prevents trowzerz-fillin' when it comes to colonoscopy prepping...
Granted. I guess to be more specific, I was referring to the Cologard Prep.

I experience a high level of anxiety between the drop and the pickup. It's a Critical Window in which any mishandling can resort in an aborted mission.

Well, I don't necessarily follow the "What are you drinking tonight" thread, so there's that.
But if you click the link, then you'll completely understand where the thread drift all began... :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top