JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In the search for the perfect carry, some of us have drawers of holsters to go with our perfect carry of the day. Maybe the EDC gets changed on the weekends hiking, to the mall or Gun show, or with lighter or heavier coats. Is this a Glock kydex or Galco thumb-break day? Feels like 1911?

What are you carrying today? I suggest posting a different carry gun and holster combo anyday you switch flavors.
To start, Thursday is a 1952 pre-36 Chiefs Special in a 2 piece Bucheimer semi-shoulder cross draw.

Serpa CQC with their QD system. As for my little 357 shes in a leather tuckable holster, but that one is inside my briefcase. :)
As for the CQC and the QD mount, I find it useful for work and getting in and out of my vehicle by taking it off and attaching it to the female mount rigged onto my truck.

Ruger LCP with Crimson Trace laser in a CrossBreed IWB holster. My lifestyle & body type doesn't allow me to carry anything larger than this (comfortably).

FEG PA-63 in a Crossbreed shorty ( PPK) .
DSCN1606.jpg

DSCN1606.jpg

It occurs to me with the capability of tracking smart devices that this thread could be used by unsavory folks in authority for profiling and prefacing any "chance meeting" with person of interest should be considered armed an dangerous". Just a thought...

Brutus out

It occurs to me with the capability of tracking smart devices that this thread could be used by unsavory folks in authority for profiling and prefacing any "chance meeting" with person of interest should be considered armed an dangerous". Just a thought...

Brutus out
Good thought but they already know. think about it. And yes I am! The Sheriff knows and asks me if I am carrying ,I say yes and he says good.
The police chief of the closest city lives down the street and I always carry and at neighborhood social events I know he scopes us out because he is a cop and a cop is always a cop. Besides everybody in the neighborhood carries.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top