JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just got a call from a dear friend letting me know his dad passed last week.
There are three Star reloading presses that now need a new home. I am told they all work, lots of extra parts, dies, shellholders, etc. What would be the best way to get some kind of an idea as far as worth?
TIA

Best,
Gary

Star made several models of presses. The progressive presses are worth more than the single stage press. A couple pictures would go a long way in determining value... no matter which site you choose to query.

Star made several models of presses. The progressive presses are worth more than the single stage press. A couple pictures would go a long way in determining value... no matter which site you choose to query.
Mike,
These are progressive and have all the bells and whistles.
Best,
Gary

Star reloaders have been the one every one else likes to copy and try to improve on, Dillon included! They are top shelf in quality and performance. I would suggest you take enough time to learn the in's and outs as to there value. For instance the aluminum base like to pit and rot so turn them over and have a look at the underside, if they pass that test depending on how complete they are the value is only up from there. Five hundred and up, for a complete Very good example is not uncommon.
The same goes for there bullet lube and sizer. Every body that is involved seriously in bullet casting either has a few, wants one or is learning about there advantages and will want one over time.

Last Edited:
I just got a call from a dear friend letting me know his dad passed last week.
There are three Star reloading presses that now need a new home. I am told they all work, lots of extra parts, dies, shellholders, etc. What would be the best way to get some kind of an idea as far as worth?
TIA

Best,
Gary
What happened with the Star presses? I have one and use it for 38's and 357's. SOLID machines

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top