JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I accuired both of these from an assortment of goods that belonged to two avid reloaders before they passed away so I'm assuming they are reloading related. Both appear to be brass. One has a rim on it, the other is concave on one end. The are the same length, about 3"long, and almost the same diameter. One has "Roy Smeck" stamped on the end

20191126_173603~2.jpg 20191126_173533.jpg

No idea. I've got something similar, but it's not reloading related. Mines more as a weighted impact device, but those look too nice to be something like that.

Could they be go / no-go guages of some sort? Have you mic'd them? Are they the exact same size, or is one a few thousands smaller (larger?) than the other?

Son of a gun. I think you all are right. I was coming up with a bunch of guitar stuff when googling but I just knew that wasn't right. Dug a little deeper with the info provided here and found out that they are tone bars for guitars. I had no idea either one of these guys played...Nothing to do with reloading, but thanks for your help!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top