JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I assume this is a swedish bandolier from the single crown stamp but i am unfamiliar with the three crowns stamp and the numbers. Anyone have any information? 20190811_181019.jpg TTACH] 20190811_181100.jpg

The three crown mark appears to be on officers items. swedish three crown stamp on bayonet frog - Google Search:

Or Swedish Government acceptance mark. http://worldbayonets.com/Misc__Pages/misc_bayonet_markings/misc_bayonet_markings.pdf

I scored a Swede Mauser bayonet/sheath/frog at the OAC show. It had the officers frog, (which at that time didn't know what the three crowns meant even though I'd seen the insignia before). In my mind I wanted the regular frog. There happened to be a vendors table where I seen just the regular frog earlier, so I went and bought that one. I tried to trade him the three crown frog and he wanted no part of it. I'm glad now! I thought the markings were some civilian groups markings.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top