Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

What are these markings on this bandolier?

Reactions
I assume this is a swedish bandolier from the single crown stamp but i am unfamiliar with the three crowns stamp and the numbers. Anyone have any information? 20190811_181019.jpgTTACH] 20190811_181100.jpg

Mikej

Reactions
The three crown mark appears to be on officers items. swedish three crown stamp on bayonet frog - Google Search:

Or Swedish Government acceptance mark. http://worldbayonets.com/Misc__Pages/misc_bayonet_markings/misc_bayonet_markings.pdf

I scored a Swede Mauser bayonet/sheath/frog at the OAC show. It had the officers frog, (which at that time didn't know what the three crowns meant even though I'd seen the insignia before). In my mind I wanted the regular frog. There happened to be a vendors table where I seen just the regular frog earlier, so I went and bought that one. I tried to trade him the three crown frog and he wanted no part of it. I'm glad now! I thought the markings were some civilian groups markings.

Last edited:

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet