JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You want QUIET, I mean absolutely SILENT, then the only choice is Korker's!
USE the Felt soles with the carbide spikes for unbeatable traction and absolute silence! Not cheap, and they require you to ether wear dri-soks, or waders, but damn, are they amazing!
1627851527997.png

Boots are not the problem. It's all about how you walk and how you hunt. Being quiet while you hunt is all about paying attention to what you're doing. Watch where you're going. Don't step on anything that makes noise if you can step over it. Etc.

just get a 6.5 Creedmore and you wont have to leave your car to sneak up on a deer....

ducks and runs for cover...

I hunted for years in new balance sneakers runners whatever you call them, in northeastern Washington, in 2 feet of snow and my feet never got cold. Maybe I had good circulation in my feet, I don't know but I rarely wear boots in the winter

I'm going to go against the popular opinions here and suggest the latest in technology: Rocket Boots
2b629fdd89c89e3c754c1bc56971d12d.jpg

Jet up to about 100-200ft, do a lateral 360 to scope out the area and quickly find any and all possible targets. Then, engage "stalking mode" with closing speeds of up to 100mph. Or, for super silent stalking mode, fly up to 1000ft, cut power and drop in at whatever terminal velocity allows. Your prey will never know what hit 'em!

Other benefits are will warm your feet up in an instant, can roast meat right on site... no need to carry your catch all the way back to camp. Also, S T Y L E points are up in the stratosphere, literally if you so choose.

-Robert

I don't know if they have been mentioned and I don't know if any of their boots would meet your criteria however you may want to look into Hush Puppies. Just saying, after all even their name implies their silent nature. :s0026:

The coolest hunt I ever went on was with a friend of my dad's who was a stalker; he was in his mid 80s when I was learning in the 1990s, and lived in a tiny off-grid cabin up near Rhododendron. He eschewed deer stands, baiting, and the like; he was a true master of tracking and stalking. I don't think he ever even looked into purchasing a hunting permit. He hunted year round in an old beat up pair of sneakers. I don't remember the brand. He never moved fast, but he never stopped moving until he reached the spot he wanted to be in, and almost never looked down at his feet. It was eerie watching him move out there, he looked like he was a part of the woods... except for those sneakers.

Last Edited:
Kinda partial to Xtratuff rubber boots. Very soft sole so you can feel a stick underfoot before it breaks. Zero ankle support, waterproof, and your feet will sweat. Still have a couple pair of insulated Xtratuff cork boots for when I'm going to be walking in the snow all day. Just don't step on rocks...sounds sorta like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top