JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have had several EOTechs, first one was a 512 back in 2011 and then a 511 and the EXPS2 and the XPS2 Green and now a XPS2. I just recently bought a couple Bushnell Holosights. One was a Bow sight so that doesn't really count but I've had 3 Bushnell Holosight and all the N battery model.
I got one today I bought online from a dealer in Guns International. It was made in 2006 and it's never been used or even mounted. This optic is pristine. So I'm comparing it to my newest XPS2 which is 2 weeks old and they seem to be exactly the same other then the battery life and the body style.
What I'm asking is, is there any significant difference or feature change between the 2 other then the obvious. This Bushnell Holosight I got today is beautiful. The glass doesn't have even a smear and you can tell it's never even been mounted. I installed a 511 Eotech hood on it and it looks and works exactly like a 511. Any info would be appreciated.
The retired look and work exactly the sa.e, the Bush ell actually seems brighter on higher levels, the parallax free on both, the eye distance is the same (I forget that term for that right now) everything seems the same except battery life and body style

15870687932067425540772823872937.jpg

I posted pics of both articles in the list post but it didn't show so here they are

I have taken about 10 pictures of both reticles and none of them post for some reason so I'll try later on but those are exactly the same

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top