JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thinking ahead as everyone should, what will be the consequences of 941? It's passage tells you what about your corrupt government? What will they do with the information in the gun sale? When they know you have ten guns will they call an emergency and make you buy a safe? Will they set a limit on the number of guns you can have when guns are stolen and used in a crime?

So it seems a lot of guys here are not willing to stop this before it snowballs us into hell. If you are not willing to put in some effort here then figure out you will have to live in fear the rest of your lives hiding your guns. It's just like terrorism when you live in fear of what they do. You really should fight back.o_O

This is far bigger than just registration.o_Oo_O

941 will tell them how many guns are in your house and who controls them. Will there be a limit set on the number you can own?

Think about it.

Tons of people who have never intentionally broken a Law in their lives have been CHOOSING to buy guns in the used market over new and been paying at or near the new price for some time.
These are regular law abiding hard working every day Joes. Why have they been doing this?

Obviously they want a gun that is not recorded somewhere as being associated with them.

Why have they been doing this?

They feel that the Government restrictions will get to a point where they will confiscate certain guns or all guns. They just don't want the Government knowing what they have in the way of guns.

They just don't trust the Government and have made a choice to not comply is what's going on.

In Katrina they were confiscating weapons. They proved they can't be trusted!

I want you to consider this..... It is not practical.
You are right, it is not practical to use seal-team 6 and the mission impossible crew flying in on Sr71's to accomplish anything. It will not be the iron battering ram at the door, but rather the velvet glove delivering a paper letter.

Here's what about 16 legislatures signed onto in Oregon in 2013: HB3200 would have first required you to register your firearms (the bill allowed you to keep one semi-auto) to make it easier to know what you have (not everything is in the system). Then you had 30-90 days (I don't remember which) to destroy, transport them out of the state, sell them to a gun-store, or turn them into police. Just about everything EXCEPT a military maneuver. They were going to be looking for law-abiding to follow governments commands and do the work for them. No need to try and take everything at once. They know the answer to the question "how do you eat an elephant", and gun ownership is a very big elephant in this country.

Look to NY and CT as to why people are afraid this is just one piece of the machine.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/06/new-york-city-confiscating-rifles-and-shotguns/
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...ns-new-york-sending-gun-confiscation-notices/
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/1...relinquish-or-destroy-banned-assault-weapons/
http://truthinmedia.com/connecticut-sends-letter-to-unregistered-gun-owners-to-surrender-firearms/

I want you to consider this.

Millions of people have been buying firearms for years from gun shops and doing 4473 forms. Ok, millions.

The government knows that millions of people have firearms.

Do you think they really care if you, the person has guns or not? Of if they know for a matter of fact if you have guns or not?

Do you know what would happen if you took a highly motivated Strike Force (A Specially trained Rifle Company with Attachements, Enablers, and Air Assets) and dropped them off from rotary wing aircraft at the edge of a grid square with orders to clear the sector?

At that point it does not matter if they know you have guns or not; you will be stopped and there is nothing that you can do about it. You might give it the old college try and even get in a little fire and maneuver. Maybe you get a lucky shot off and hit a guy, but then you will feel the wrath of rockets coming from the sky.

This is why people need to get off of the Marshall Law syndrome. It is not practical.

I try to not think in a box. You won't have to use force if you know what someone owns. All the guns bought before this law could have been sold many times over in private sales with no record. Once the system is in place they will have on record both the gun and the owner. Once they know who the gun and owner is they can use any number of ways to make you turn them in. They will know what you have by record and demand you turn it in under force of law.

That force may be anything from stopping your bank account ( and they know every penny in it) to taking away your job. They won't even fire a shot, they will know everything about you so you can't run or hide and even have your picture so they make sure when they cancel your passport they have the right person.

If they don't know you have it then they can't demand it. They won't go door to door, you will walk in and give it to them.o_O

J-J I think that is a much more likely route because I do believe most military personnel would not comply with confiscation orders. But bankers and other govt official sure as Hell would

Just realize every gun bought under sb941 can be collected from the owner whenever they want because they know you have it. They can demand it and not pay you anything by using another emergency power clause. It's not a stretch guys, these people will do anything they want and not be held accountable.

The Oregon State Police, and law, say they don't keep background checks past X days (I think X is 7?)
The Federal government says they don't keep records past some time frame.
Either they are telling the truth and the worry about registration is all for nothing, or they are lying.
I think there is overwhelming data to indicate the latter is correct.

Think about it.
Tons of people who have never intentionally broken a Law in their lives have been CHOOSING to buy guns in the used market over new and been paying at or near the new price for some time.
These are regular law abiding hard working every day Joes. Why have they been doing this?

Obviously they want a gun that is not recorded somewhere as being associated with them.

The Oregon State Police, and law, say they don't keep background checks past X days (I think X is 7?)
The Federal government says they don't keep records past some time frame.
Either they are telling the truth and the worry about registration is all for nothing, or they are lying.
I think there is overwhelming data to indicate the latter is correct.

There was a story a few years back where they provided data to the ATF for firearms that they were supposed to havew destroyed years earlier. They don't destroy anything and if they put on a show that they do you better believe they have made copies.
If anyone can find that story, please put it here.

Just realize every gun bought under sb941 can be collected from the owner whenever they want because they know you have it. They can demand it and not pay you anything by using another emergency power clause. It's not a stretch guys, these people will do anything they want and not be held accountable.

Oh, they'll be held accountable... believe it. o_O

I wonder if you guys see the future, they tell you to turn in your guns or they stop you bank account, pension,healthcare, utilities and divers lic. If they don't know you have them then they can't demand them. Don't buy any guns registered under the new system and they will have no proof you own a gun.

They won't come to your house cause it would start a civil war. But they can prove you own a gun if it's registered and then you will bring it in to them.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top