JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Sir, these are heirlooms and investments that offer her protection and you some fun from time to time.
Tell me...does a wad of cash protect her. You're doing this for her...(Example of the line I've used w/ my wife from time to time) :D

I have a best buddy (old Coast Guard friend and former Marine armorer) that keeps his entire savings in firearms. He has never lost a dime and in fact made some $$$. When he needs some cash, he never has a problem finding a buyer. He likes top end firearms for his investments... Colt revolvers, S&W revolvers, pre-whatever Winchesters and Sakos, Kliengunther rifles, etc. Kinda like Argonaut in his collection. (Off topic - I hope to attend Argonaut's memorial service in Weiser this Saturday... will depend on the weather and travel conditions.)

United Queendom
And to stay on topic, Buckingham Palace is southeast of where Sako makes Tikkas.
P

1. No, Sir, it is not. The location of the SAKO factory is a non sequitor in this 'conversation'.

2. Who mentioned SAKO or Tikka rifles?

3. The day I take the micky out of the title of the United States of America is the day that entitles you to return the insult, capisce?

My apologies.

I was just having fun with you.

I thought you could tell by my over the top comments, poor spelling, and improper grammar.

In the future I shall be more judicious with those with whom I attempt to engage in jocularity. My assumption has been that everyone's skin is as thick as mine. I see now that this was an error on my part, one that I shall not repeat.

Not to worry, just that the 'death threats' kind of got to me, y'know? I've had real ones over the years. I also use OTT terminology and have some poor spelling, like yours, mostly intentional.

One rule I try to abide by is when on an internet forum, only flip dung to those you know, whether trying to be funny or not. As in met and shaken hands with. So much is lost in translation from mind to keyboard and you never know how someone you don't know will take it. And yes what does this discourse have to do with where Sakos (pronounced Socko and not like the watch) are made?

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top