JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm afraid if she gets the CZ she wouldn't be able to find it as it would be in my pocket! LOL
That's a very real hazard! We teach the ladies that firearms are like shoes. You need one for every outfit! And of course you need to have your standby that you know intimately and can operate in a crisis.

Thanks to all of you for the good advice. I just wish we could find most of those guns in stock when we go to the shops. The lack of guns is getting to be as bad as the ammo shortage nowadays. :-(

I'l post and update (with pics) to this thread when she gets the one she likes best.

Looks like Mini Me does just fine with a S&W Sigma
1601579603821.jpeg

Thanks to all of you for the good advice. I just wish we could find most of those guns in stock when we go to the shops. The lack of guns is getting to be as bad as the ammo shortage nowadays. :

I'l post and update (with pics) to this thread when she gets the one she likes best.

As you can tell from the responses in this post, plenty of members offering up solid options. I would think some in this tread, have a personal example of said guns.

There is a "Want To Try" section here on the forum (not very active sadly) where you can request to try out a gun that you are interested in. You could post up there or maybe start a new thread with a list of guns you (your wife) would like to try out before buying. I'm sure plenty of the members here would oblige you. ;)

Good luck in your search! :)

I second the p938. The P365 might be worth checking out. Very small grip for a 10rd mag.
I like the Springfield better same size and 1 extra round. That said I don't own either one.(waiting for something of similar size but hammer fired)
I did have a p938 though, very accurate guns for the size.

As to small frames, Llama and Star used to make 3/4 scale 1911s in 22/32/380. Too bad they are now gone. How about a Colt 1908 .380? Originals can be found for about 5 bills. Not mint, mind you, but perfectly acceptable relaibility-wise. There are some police surplus Star BM 9s for sale. As I recall, they were on a rather small frame. AMT BAckup .380? Have you checked the Mossberg Mc1c? Single stack über compact carry gun.

In my experience the Sig P365 and the slightly larger P365XL seem to be the most 'shootable' micro pistol for the most numbers of people. Use the 12-round magazine in the 365 and then the grip really seems to fit a larger number of hands.

I bought my wife a Kimber micro9 sapphire. It has not been fired by any of the family yet, but seems pretty small all the way around to me . I would assume any 1911 style platform that has been shrunk down would fit the bill

Attachments

• 20190302_212009.jpg
    20190302_212009.jpg
    323 KB · Views: 124
After handling and/or firing quite a few handguns recommended on this thread my wife chose a Ruger LCPII. We'll see how that goes. Thanks for all the recommendations.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top