JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not to be a wet blanket...but the note at the bottom of the link says not for civilian sales in a list of states...Washington included.
Please note that I do not like or agree with this policy / limit / restriction / ban...Just pointing it out...for those of us north of Oregon.
Andy

Not to be a wet blanket...but the note at the bottom of the link says not for civilian sales in a list of states...Washington included.
Please note that I do not like or agree with this policy / limit / restriction / ban...Just pointing it out...
Andy
Yep I saw that. Oregon will probably be on their list one of these days.

That gun has the binary trigger which is a no go in Washington. The non-BFS version might be legal here but you would have to compare it against all of the state law definitions. Personally I would buy a used AR and a tax stamp and SBR it.

That gun has the binary trigger which is a no go in Washington. The non-BFS version might be legal here but you would have to compare it against all of the state law definitions. Personally I would buy a used AR and a tax stamp and SBR it.
I am looking at this style of firearm as an IP16 alternative. Most existing AR platforms could be set up this way with addition of one, two or three parts.

I am pretty sure IP16 would prohibit SBRs since it don't distinguish between rifle and SBR but the other firearm should be gtg.

If IP 16 is passed I think I will build all my lowers as other firearms 26"+ with pistol braces or tubes. I will also convert my AR pistols to other firearms as well. That will allow me to have some s/a's not that are free spirits.

How about converting regular handguns to other firearms with some bizzaro stock, any cheap ideas? This might work for glocks if you can get 26+ overall length. Still not sure if the measurement is taken from end of ext tube or end of brace?
PERSONAL DEFENSE WEAPON KIT FOR GLOCKS

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top