JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe 6 years ago FA guns in the open seemed more prevalent At Browns Camp there was a guy with a table full. He looked like the guy who did water colors on PBS. There was a guy who had a suppressed M16 and my old neighbors moved who to Vernonia. When I visited them I would sometimes hear FA near by.

Until the other day I haven't seen or heard full auto for years. Surely ammo prices and maybe the need to keep em locked away for a while. But more than a handful are out there.

Maybe 6 years ago FA guns in the open seemed more prevalent At Browns Camp there was a guy with a table full. He looked like the guy who did water colors on PBS. There was a guy who had a suppressed M16 and my old neighbors moved who to Vernonia. When I visited them I would sometimes hear FA near by.

Until the other day I haven't seen or heard full auto for years. Surely ammo prices and maybe the need to keep em locked away for a while. But more than a handful are out there.
Bob Ross! :D

Full auto guy!
210515-bob-ross-tease_xqe9t6.jpg

Sunday Sportsman's in Hillsboro had powder. TAC for rifle and a small selection for pistol. Both $35-36. They only let me buy one. Today several containers for rifle but non for pistol. I guessed wrong.

They have a lot of projectiles not outrageously priced. Picked up 250 9mm 115gr for $36. Have no idea the quality but I'm still a ways off loading anyway.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top