JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ammo costs what it costs. Maybe in another couple years you'll send one down the pipe.
Fingers crossed!

I am so sorry that I cannot live up to your standards of how often to go shooting, why is it any of your business if I shoot my gun that I bought with my money?

It never ceases to amaze me in a forum when someone asks for help and input that some jerk has to come in and not add anything useful to the discussion other than being rude and demeaning.

Don't forget to get the last word in!

I am so sorry that I cannot live up to your standards of how often to go shooting, why is it any of your business if I shoot my gun that I bought with my money?

It never ceases to amaze me in a forum when someone asks for help and input that some jerk has to come in and not add anything useful to the discussion other than being rude and demeaning.

Well check you out.

Certaindeaf is a little hard to read from time to time. I'm not even certain he was trying to offend you. I'm not really sure what he was trying to do. :rolleyes: Half the time I have no idea what he's talking about. The other half he's the funniest guy in the room. If you let him be for a while you might begin to find him entertaining. Or at least tolerable. He grows on you. You know, like a fungus. :D

Bimart right now 556 or 223 is $6.49 per 20rd
I prefer using only boxer primed brass ammo because I reload.
Even if you don't reload , someone you know does and will make for less trash left in the woods.
Usually a quality plinking fmj is gonna be easy to find for about 40-45 per hundred.
If your mini is a 223 gun then DO NOT use 5.56 nato.
If marked 5.56 cal then buy both 223/5.56.

I just got a Black Friday Sale email from PSA. They have 120rd and 150 rd 5.56 62gr steel core for .33/round. And that comes in a "mini ammo can".

They also have American Eagle .223/55gr for .29/round for 1000 (may be too much to swallow in a single gulp).

You'll need to factor in shipping (free on 5 or more boxes) but prices are definitely coming down.

What the hell is your problem? Sorry that I don't have the money to buy a ton of ammo in bulk like most do and go out shooting every weekend. I am sorry that had just moved when I bought the gun and have been remodeling a house for the past year and a half! I will make sure I go out and shoot it asap just to make you happy!

Certaindeaf is a little hard to read from time to time. I'm not even certain he was trying to offend you. I'm not really sure what he was trying to do. :rolleyes: Half the time I have no idea what he's talking about. The other half he's the funniest guy in the room. If you let him be for a while you might begin to find him entertaining. Or at least tolerable. He grows on you. You know, like a fungus. :D

1432876568-0.jpg

GIGGITY!! :s0155:

I looked through all the Black Friday ads and I did not see any deals worth going out for. Cabelas did have pmc .223 300 rounds with a storage container for $104.99 but when I factor in gas (I live in Keizer) it would not be worth it.

I get notifications from bulkammo.com . I know they've got pretty good prices 1000 lots of .223. Shipping runs $28.00 to me in PDX. Not sure what single 20s cost.

Bi Mart has PMC & AE for $6.49/20. That comes out to 32.5 cents/round. The Cabelas deal you're looking at is 35 cents/round. There's a Bi-Mart in Keizer. If you don't have a membership, it's only 5 bucks. The typically have limited stock so I would get there early.
http://www.hblackfridaydeals.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/bimart-blackfriday2016-2.pdf

I keep an eye on the circulars and pick up a few boxes now and then to build up my inventory.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top