JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was thinking about using my AR pistol for a woods gun while out hiking/ exploring in the woods.
I was trying to loom for a pack or something I can discreetly and comfortably carry it while hiking in the woods.

Any bags or packs you guys use to carry one in?
I have a red dot on mine and don't mind carrying it broken down in upper and lower. I just don't want to beat up my optic.

Any suggestions/ photos you guys (and girls) have send them my way.

Thanks,

ARfcom has a discrete breakdown case that will fit a broke down 16" ar-15 or a fully assembled SBR.

I use one its nice.
b4tf78.jpg

b4tf78.jpg

Not sure how long I'd want to carry them these are the soft cases I've been using. They are very thick and padded and have straps to put over the shoulder. Also have zippers with holes for padlocks. Made by Vism, two lengths 32" and 34". I used the 34" for the M92 with folding arm brace. And plenty of room for red dots :)
Part # CV2910-32, CV2910-34 only around $25 from Amazon. IMAG0685.jpg IMAG0687.jpg

I love how Diamond Tactical makes a case that is shaped like a guitar and then puts a big label saying "DIAMOND TACTICAL" on it. :rolleyes:

A friend of mine takes his AK folder to the range in a tennis racket bag that he bought at a yard sale.

I built my pistol ar with the exact same thinkng. A decent camp, woods, hiking gun. I love the fact that I can throw . 22 down the pipe with a simple change of the bolt. I just have it on a sling and don't care who sees it.

I would rarely open carry in the city, but in the woods a gun is not out of place.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top