JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But my ball was next to his den!
I let him keep that ball.
I was walking up thinking about my next shot and just happened to look up about 20yards from him.

We have rattlesnakes at Buffalo Peak Golf Course. Any ball hit into the rocky areas will be found by somebody that is not me. :eek: Am I actually fortunate I can't play anymore?

It's a fisher, and absolutely NOT a red fox. I used to trap foxes. Foxes do not have continuously tapering tails, and this animal is the wrong color and body shape. The subspecies "pacifica" ranges on the very northern coast of California and in the gold rush area of the Sierras further south. That's the area where I grew up and I have seen them there.

One more page and it's officially a kraken.

kraken_by_lozanox-d69kdxz.jpg

upload_2017-5-5_11-22-8.jpeg

Nothing's meaner than the honey badger! I mean, "Honey badger don't give crap!"

There's a hilarious video out there, not quite family stuff. I really wanted to post but didn't. For a laugh google/you tube "honey badger don't give a crap" But use the alternate for crap. If you haven't seen it' you need to. It was the second video, NOT the guy with a British accent.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top