JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I was curious what ammo i should put in all my mags? I have 3 mags with JHP but i have 5 more mags that need ammo in them... Should i just use standard FMJ? or should i use all JHP only? The Gun is a Glock 27 .40

I would just fill the extra mags with whatever type FMJ you pistol likes. For personal defense, of course your concerned with penetration and such, but as an all out get the heck out of dodge case, I would just get the standard FMJ's.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Stay Safe.

I have 6 mags for my G22, all factory fresh fmj, and a box of Winchester silvertips for my little bersa thats always in my pocket.
I have been thinking to buy a second G22 to keep in the bag at all times, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

I have 6 mags for my G22, all factory fresh fmj, and a box of Winchester silvertips for my little bersa thats always in my pocket.
I have been thinking to buy a second G22 to keep in the bag at all times, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

I have a g27 that I keep in the bag at all times... and then i bought a G23 for carry, that way the G23 mags will fit in the G27...

I have 100 rounds for my carry piece, rifle, and 200rd for my .22. The pistol and main rifle are the if-I-can-grab-them weapons, the .22 is an AR-7 and is already in the bag, thus the higher round count.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top