JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
6.5x55 Swede, preferably Prvi since the ballistics are so much flatter than S&B, but can't find it for under $2/rd.
I hurt for you. When I got my Swede some years ago I think I was paying $12.00-$14.00 a box for PPU. I also picked up dies at the same time. I bought around 400 rounds over a period of time. Damn glad I had the money then. I hope the stuff comes down to less than "Stoopid" again.

I hurt for you. When I got my Swede some years ago I think I was paying $12.00-$14.00 a box for PPU. I also picked up dies at the same time. I bought around 400 rounds over a period of time. Damn glad I had the money then. I hope the stuff comes down to less than "Stoopid" again.
If you're amenable, maybe we can combine our resources and reload our own 6.5x55 Swede?

Not yet. Too high an entry cost. I saw that you had dies and was willing to purchase some equipment and supplies to make it happen.
I started little more than a year ago with Lees' anniversary kit….around $200 for everything needed except dies and components. Still use it and moved from just the 1 initial cartridge to all rifle cartridges and couple pistol. It changed my shooting in general for the better. I'm a fan. I don't load mass amounts and I'm still learning but It kept me on the range.

Completely. It's an issue of dedicated space. My suggestion was based on an assumption that you hadn't started reloading and we could go into it together. Assuming...again.
Ahh, too bad. :( I've been in to 6.5 Swede since shortly after I got the rifle. I'm not buying any gun that I won't/can't load for. All I've got like that is and AK47 and a Lee Enfield. Not sure why I didn't do that with those. And have a decent stash for them.

22 LR Punch ammo just to try it. Can't find it anywhere local.
This stuff? Lincoln City Sporting Goods
20220526_111923.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews