JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not really buying much now. If I found decent M193 for 40 cents/round I would probably buy a bunch, or 22LR or 9mm if prices got anywhere close to a few years ago. Everything 6.5mm seems barely available. That might inspire me to get into reloading.

.44 Special and .44 Magnum. That along with 9㎜ Luger is what I'm burning up the most these days. Availability of the aforementioned big bore has been spotty, at beast, and the vendor that I've bought in bulk from has been sold out for some time. Not so much concerned about cost as availability.

.348 winchester, I would happily pay $3 per round if I could find it new.
Oh man ! I have like seven rounds and six pieces of brass in an original box I'd just give ya if you were nearby !

983383-dcee4ea62e0545e4d9fffa5d046b3671.jpg

Last Edited:
.44 Special and .44 Magnum. That along with 9㎜ Luger is what I'm burning up the most these days. Availability of the aforementioned big bore has been spotty, at beast, and the vendor that I've bought in bulk from has been sold out for some time. Not so much concerned about cost as availability.
Bi mart in grants pass has been getting it in stock lately. If you get down towards grants pass stop there. They had some 50 round boxes of jsp and some Hornady 20 round boxes. I think both were about$44

Ever make it north along I5? I've got some factory 44spl I have no need for. Not much but a couple boxes I'd give ya.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top