JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well the ad was never closed, so it's worth a shot, right? That Hi-Point is finally worth $200. Seems like someone got a response in 2019, 4 years after the original post. Then the thread went dark again for a while. I assume folks are checking to see if it's sold and getting in line if it's not. If I didn't have a carbine right now I'd be doing the same.

Ad from 2015..... Are the dates wrong, on the replies?
The same thing happens now and then with any post. This site does not seem to "purge" stuff after a certain time. Now and then a response will pop up and I have even answered them, only to find out when others point it out that it was a "zombie" thread. Something that was several years old. When one person would respond it gets brought back into the "new" stuff on most peoples feed. If the member who posted the item is still a member here? Rifle may still be for sale. Now days that would be a pretty damn good price on one of these:D

Yes, I just got one, with 3 different stocks, and 5 mags and a case for $250. :) But damn, it's fugly.
The original when they hit reminded many of us of the original Planet of The Apes movie. Looked a lot like those rifles. Damn things were about $150 and I was shocked when I finally got to shoot a couple of them, they just worked great. Then often got called an "ugly stick" but the owners were laughing at how well they worked for so little money. Even now they are shocking cheap for how they work. The one in 10mm is a wicked little rifle for the small price they sell for. There is a few video's out of people who buy one to try to make it fail and find it's VERY hard to do. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top