JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Perhaps you can start with what your definition of proper concealment is?

Beyond that, perhaps you can tell us why it is important?

Sure, proper concealment to me is making reasonable effort and taking steps to ensure that the gun is concealed through most common movements throughout the day, not to include an occasional print here and there. By reasonable effort, I mean a quick glance in the mirror before you go out the door to make sure you're squared away, not wearing a god awful vest or jacket in the summertime or something like that. Why is it important to me? Because I don't want to get in a habit of carelessly concealing just because the soccer moms and liberals can't do anything about it or because they may or may not notice. I believe being as concealed as possible gives you an advantage in a situation where you will need your gun.

Those are the reasons I try to be as discreet as possible that I'm carrying, you may carry as you wish as well. Have a good day VW_Factor.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top