JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you're happy (euphemism) and won't admit it (until now) clap your hands - sung to the tune of...well, you know.

Straight men won't touch a she-male, unless, ok, everybody sing, "If you're happy and won't admit it, clap your hands"....

PC....naw, not me.

If you're happy (euphemism) and won't admit it (until now) clap your hands - sung to the tune of...well, you know.

Straight men won't touch a she-male, unless, ok, everybody sing, "If you're happy and won't admit it, clap your hands"....

PC....naw, not me.
Wait, I'm confused. If someone is happy (euphemism) and they won't admit that, you want them to give you the clap?

:s0140:

Your left hand or right hand....?
Wait...if you are left handed and you use your right hand ...is it cheating...?
Or if you use both hands...would that be a double date...?

( Happy to remove if this post is too much )
Andy

Well things went very well. We hit it off, became intimate, had a great time and became a couple before she left (her idea of me being her boyfriend, she even took her profile down). She tried to take some of my stuff to lure me to come see her in order to get it back (just books and stuff). Was planning on it but boom, the day before she left she got an alert that her state (Texas) requires travelers from WA to quarantine for 2 weeks. So she is literally in quarantine now. They literally just sent a someone to check on her, she sent pictures. The penalty for violating is 6 months in jail according to the documents she signed at the airport when she arrived back home. So now my trip to see her is postponed. I thought about flying in from Portland to bypass the restriction, but she said not to risk it, let's follow the norms for now.

Kind of sucks, she is amazingly hot and put together, has her own businesses there and we couldn't keep our hands off each other. All we literally did was sex, watch movies and order takeout. I never even took her downtown to show her any of the sights. So yeah, all my activity planning was for nothing, lol. If it wasn't for the fact that we slept together and ended up in a relationship, told me she was not going to see anyone else and took her profile down (so I took mine down) I'd be sweating bullets here. Plus this girl messaged ME first online, paid for her own trip, spent 12 hours round trip including time at airport to come see me. She is a freaking 9.5 in looks alone, if she just wanted sex she could find ANY guy there to have that with so she was looking for something in particular. She said she is attracted to successful guys (she is successful too). Still sucks though. Might not be able to see her for a while. Sucks not knowing when I'll get to see her again. Trying. To. Be. Patient....

I know what some are thinking, this moved fast, but keep in mind we didn't meet on an average dating site, this is for HNW individuals and we talked for 3 weeks or so before meeting. Plus she is a Latina, it might be culturally different for them. First time I dated a Latina so I don't know.

Ideas? I'm wondering if she'll be open to meeting up at a vacation destination for a weekend. Or just chill out and consider it fine considering how far we came in one weekend?

Last Edited:
B,

Seek medical attention now.

There's some bad ju-ju (think very exotic, incurable STD's) out there and from your description, you're into playing sexual roulette...ai caramba!!

I wish you well and hope you stay that way...

I have my moments. :s0140:

The funny thing is after you had posted that I noted that the other couple times I dated girls from out of state it was the same pattern, we just hung out and had sex, ordered Uber Eats. No sightseeing, no activities. In one case the girl was already my gf from when she lived here originally but in the other we met and had sex her first weekend coming to see me. That said in both of those cases the girls turned out to be psycho AF!!! NO JOKE. Serious Borderline PD. This chic has not displayed ANY red flags. I know she is moving fast but I am not turning down some hot girl a decade younger than me that is successful, no kids, never married. Anyone know if this is a Latina thing? Here's hoping she is not BPD lol. I figure what better way to find out quickly than to agree to a relationship and let her let her guard down....;)

B,

Seek medical attention now.

There's some bad ju-ju (think very exotic, incurable STD's) out there and from your description, you're into playing sexual roulette...ai caramba!!

I wish you well and hope you stay that way...

We used protection, she is not on the pill and I didn't want to trigger her period with a Plan B pill (been there done that) ANNNND....she does want children. I got tested a few months ago, completely clean. Surprising actually because last year I took a lot of chances. I'm back to using a rubber now, don't worry.

But if you have any ideas on my previous post, chill/relax and wait to go see her or suggest a vacation destination to meet up for now (once she is out of quarantine)?

B,

I'm old and bent, therefore not up to the newest, this or that...what are Uber eats?

My guess: You order take out food and an Uber driver picks it up delivers it?

If I'm right, you are a heckuva gamblin man, aintchew?

And doing that sounds expensive or am I way off base?

Thanks!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads