JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So dude......are you REALLY looking for advice here or are you just bragging about all the trim that flies in for you?

Unless she's played before, paintball wouldn't be on my list. She might not appreciate going back to Texas with welts.

And if she does, see my #3. :s0108:

Hahaha, a girl I dated for a year in Kansas went back home with bruises on her knees. Not what you think though. she was short, the mattress moved and her knees rested on the bed frame while I was behind her for 4 days.

Come to think of it with 2 other chics from out of state that was what we ended up doing other than takeout and uber eats. With one I did go to snoqualmie falls for a short hike but that's about it. I always figure when they are flying to see me and didn't book a hotel, the interest level is high. I do want to have some activity options though just in case. When I asked her if she needed anything prior to arrival, all she said other than me was coffee. ;)
Safety first remember your ppe

Come to think of it with 2 other chics from out of state that was what we ended up doing other than takeout and uber eats. With one I did go to snoqualmie falls for a short hike but that's about it. I always figure when they are flying to see me and didn't book a hotel, the interest level is high. I do want to have some activity options though just in case. When I asked her if she needed anything prior to arrival, all she said other than me was coffee. ;)

If you wanna have some REAL fun, open a thread on here when she gets here and we'll type things to say to her and you say them, a la Impractical jokers!

So dude......are you REALLY looking for advice here or are you just bragging about all the trim that flies in for you?

Really looking for advice. I already listed hiking and shooting, which people posted kind of reinforcing that. But I'm not sure much is open. Whoever said avoid paintball may be onto something. The girl I was dating recently was not into that and got me to change the activity. But my ex from when I was in my twenties was SUPER into it. She LOVED it.

Did a free two week trial of Disney +. Watched the Mandalorian. Not much else on there.

Currently have the free month trial of Netflix going. Lots of new stuff since we had it last.

Banks/Vernonia trail is open and close by, though current weather sucks. Last week went on lots of bike rides.

Baking, cooking, cleaning.

Clean guns? Idk if that a dating thing though...

2000 piece puzzle is on the table.

Make a fort?

Seriously got to get creative!

Drone races?

My old RC cars have come in handy, been sorting around with those a lot.

Basketball has helped too.

Put a pop up soccer goal out last week.

Date night out, drive through style, go park on a hill like you were in high school.

Gardening, if the weather improves.

Not many of these are romantic, but got to do what you got to do.
What type of RC cars do you own. I have been debating whether or not to try and sell of trade some old school RC10T trucks on the forum.

Really looking for advice. I already listed hiking and shooting, which people posted kind of reinforcing that. But I'm not sure much is open. Whoever said avoid paintball may be onto something. The girl I was dating recently was not into that and got me to change the activity. But my ex from when I was in my twenties was SUPER into it. She LOVED it.

I was the one that said paintball might not be a good idea. :D

Safety first remember your ppe

I'm still debating if I want PPE with this one. I haven't used PPE with the last few girls I dated but one was fixed. I did start to worry that a couple of them might be pregnant. Luckily none got knocked up. In one case the girl told me she forgot her b control at home but it's OK she will take a plan b when she gets back. Literally drove her to the store to buy a plan b and watched her take it. She said she totally understood. Thank God though, she ended up being a complete psycho. The tats and dyed red hair should have been a clue....:rolleyes:

Maybe start a conversation with her, based on the groundwork you've already laid down that got her to brave a pandemic to be with you, and listen to what she has to say and make thoughtful responses with a little humor. Pick up on some cues that show her you're paying attention. Add a little more humor. Have options that you've verified as being practical given the restrictions. Later, show her you can put a meal together yourself and/or mix up a great cocktail.

Remember, she already likes you!

Maybe start a conversation with her, based on the groundwork you've already laid down that got her to brave a pandemic to be with you, and listen to what she has to say and make thoughtful responses with a little humor. Pick up on some cues that show her you're paying attention. Add a little more humor. Have options that you've verified as being practical given the restrictions. Later, show her you can put a meal together yourself and/or mix up a great cocktail.

That seems like an awful lot of work.

Good suggestions. I met her on a high net worth dating web site. I'm a certified member there and so is she. She messaged me to begin with so she was looking for something in particular. Funny thing is the first week or so I always had to initiate texts after I got her number. Then she started initiating. Then she started calling. I usually don't progress to a girl starting to call me this quickly. I try to avoid calling unless in a relationship. And yes considering she is braving pandemic which she is still super worried about, her interest level must be high. Trying to avoid screwing it up lol. Once I get the first kiss in it's pretty rare to bungle it thereafter. Rare, not impossible, lol.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top