JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone here shot the gun? I had one in my hands at the gun show last week, and it sure felt good. Kinda large compared to most .45 acp.'s but was lite for it's size with out the loaded 15 round mag aboard. Two extra mag's come with it, lots of fire power on the belt for under 600 bucks. I only saw one at the show, hard to get ? What do you guys think ?

As a Glock fan, I am pleased at this flattery that yet another company has bestowed on them with this new version of the original.

Check out the lower frame, slide return spring and barrel lug...

Looks like a winner to me. I also am a big fan of FN products.

I bought one last summer, What a GREAT HANDGUN!!
They are larger than many other .45 ACP's but they're a "service" pistol.
Fit and Finish is outstanding, and it shoots great. No malfunctions.
I own quite a few .45's and this one rates right up there as one of the best.
You won't go wrong if you buy one......

Thank's for the info guys. Just found a write up on Gunblast.com by Jeff Quinn on this gun. He has a lot of good to say about it, and likes the idea of it being USA made in South Carolina for the past couple of years. He states that 70% of small arms used by the US military are made by FNH. Anyway, thank's for the help. Be lookin around saturday at the Salem show,who knows might come home with one.:s0155:

Like this one?

011-4.jpg

I will give a review later. :D

I just shot my FNP 45 the other day and man am I happy with it! It is the most comfortable .45 ACP I have ever shot. I am not by any means a great pistol shot but for me I couldn't seem to miss. The recoil is very light. I think that is in part to its size. I shot mabye 150 rounds through it with no malfunctions at all. It is a great shooting firearm and well worth the money if you are looking for a full size .45 ACP.:s0155:

Nice gun!

Here's my solution to the same dilemma:

1911 M5 Government
14+1 rds
Poly and steel frame
Bull barrel

This is one of my favorite 1911's I own. Extremely accurate right out of the box.

I bought mine in Feb. shortly after that post. love it, points like my 1911's, is very accurate, never failed to fire, comes with 3 mags and exta back strap. Love my 1911's, but if I got into a gun fight, I would want this one with me. By the way, I like that Charles Daily too. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top