JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't have a pretty wife, but I have been fortunate in the past to benefit from the weird generosity of women... I've been amazed to see the beautiful women that go with ugly guys, even when said guys don't have money. Must be the ability to make them laugh... women say they like that. :D

I think laughter is only part of it............ Years ago I knew this middle aged guy (mid 40's-50's) in PA that was short, fat, bald (kind of like Kyle Gass) and not even close to rich, but this dude had the gift of being able to talk girls half his age out of their panties and into the sack. He would do this pretty much every time we went to the bar. It was amazing.

Ray

Gloria Steinam.jpg

Considering that by the FBI's own calculations, there are 2,500,000 instances where a person having a gun either stopped or prevented violence. I'm sure that there were quite a few children saved in that 2.5 million defensive gun use statistic

What about them? I didn't push when I should have pulled. I don't care about them, their caretakers don't care about me. Even score, hand me a beer

I am reminded of the words by Captain Parker on Lexington Green April 19, 1775 and I think it can apply to the Second Amendment.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top