JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Every time I hear this spewed from the mouth of some red faced soccer mom, or some self serving politician, it makes me want to puke.
Take a look at nearly all of the "mass shooters" recently. What do you see? The child of the same red faced soccer mom, all grown up now, who let the internet, video games, peers, and the schools raise their children.
Shouldn't we be red flagging these kids between the ages of 12-17 in the schools? I will guarantee you there are former teachers of these shooters who "saw it coming" .

a few years after they leave school, there they are on the news, and they all have the many of the same things in common,
loners
few friends
crummy jobs
never involved with anything irl
Lives an extensive fantasy life online

yeah lady, what about YOUR CHILDREN!

Last Edited:
Yep, pretty much. A new kid moved into a home in my neighborhood a few years back. He was 12, but never hung out with the other kids his age. He always wanted to hang out with the 5 to 7 year olds. At a BBQ, I told my neighbors kid to never go anywhere by himself with that boy. The moms got all pissed at me and I told them they really didn't know squat about the REAL world and that 12 year-old had a real wrinkle.

See, this may sound sexist or whatever, but I think women only acknowledge the sexual desires of men they are attracted to. Everyone else is supposed to be an asexual being that can't look at them that way. You see it in bars all the time. Good looking guy walks up to girl and says "wanna f*ck?" And she laughs and the get drunk and usually follow through. An average Joe walks up to the same girl and tells her she's pretty or beautiful and she's secretly rolling her eyes, but takes a free drink or two. If doofy looking dude says she's pretty, she tells him to get away or starts laughing.

The first kid ended up molesting one of the neighborhood kids. For real.

The second hypothetical has resulted in several mass murders due to frustrations with "involuntary celibacy ".

Every time I hear this spewed from the mouth of some red faced soccer mom, or some self serving politician, it makes me want to puke.
Take a look at nearly all of the "mass shooters" recently. What do you see? The child of the same red faced soccer mom, all grown up now, who let the internet, video games, peers, and the schools raise their children.
Shouldn't we be red flagging these kids between the ages of 12-17 in the schools? I will guarantee you there are former teachers of these shooters who "saw it coming" .

a few years after they leave school, there they are on the news, and they all have the many of the same things in common,
loners
few friends
crummy jobs
never involved with anything irl
Lives an extensive fantasy life online

yeah lady, what about YOUR CHILDREN!

0A5925D9-8281-4F62-BDFE-C1A14B57431D.jpeg

Yep, pretty much. A new kid moved into a home in my neighborhood a few years back. He was 12, but never hung out with the other kids his age. He always wanted to hang out with the 5 to 7 year olds. At a BBQ, I told my neighbors kid to never go anywhere by himself with that boy. The moms got all pissed at me and I told them they really didn't know squat about the REAL world and that 12 year-old had a real wrinkle.

See, this may sound sexist or whatever, but I think women only acknowledge the sexual desires of men they are attracted to. Everyone else is supposed to be an asexual being that can't look at them that way. You see it in bars all the time. Good looking guy walks up to girl and says "wanna f*ck?" And she laughs and the get drunk and usually follow through. An average Joe walks up to the same girl and tells her she's pretty or beautiful and she's secretly rolling her eyes, but takes a free drink or two. If doofy looking dude says she's pretty, she tells him to get away or starts laughing.

The first kid ended up molesting one of the neighborhood kids. For real.

The second hypothetical has resulted in several mass murders due to frustrations with "involuntary celibacy ".

Axiomatically would explain the "other side" wanting to repeal the 2A. This ugly women (who I suspect is/was a man) is running against a sitting senator and desires to repeal the 2A and ban all firearms from private ownership...
9701F64C-9395-469F-A189-837AA12DA2B5.jpeg

A lot of truth here. Just look at the RCC and their abuses.

To see it coming now days means meds and counseling. I've told one of my boys to avoid discussing or being near a couple of neighborhood girls because "all it takes is for one of them to accuse you and your life is over"

What about the children?

Teach them the four rules early, and get a single-shot .22 rifle for when they are old enough.
Use range time as a reward for good behavior, good grades, ect.

Gotta start early, before the left brainwashes them.

In no way am I ignoring how serious actual gun violence and abuse is in America, but, this is real politicizing the health of children over pandering soccer moms to get into office. Also, it's another failure of officials to make changes that would save lives. Seat belts in buses, higher standards of those driving children around. Better BACKGROUND checks for those with access to children.

Between 2006 and 2015, there have been 1,313 people killed in school-transportation-related crashes—an average of 131 fatalities per year. Occupants of school transportation vehicles accounted for 9 percent of the fatalities, and nonoccupants (pedestrians, bicyclists, etc.) accounted for 20 percent of the fatalities.
https://crashstats.nhtsa.dot.gov/Api/Public/Publication/812366

What is the leading cause of death in school aged children?
The leading cause of death for this age group is unintentional injuries (other than firearm injuries), primarily due to motor vehicle crashes or drowning; the second leading cause of death for this age group is cancer, according to the CDC.

Preventable injuries (e.g., from car accidents) are the leading cause of death among children and youth ages 1-24 nationwide (1). Among young children ages 1-4, the most common cause of unintentional injury-related death is drowning; among 5- to 24-year-olds, it is motor vehicle accidents (1).

Too many parents telling their kids that they're special and their feelings are more important than facts.

Teachers encouraging kids to say "I feel...." instead of "I think....".

Who gives a chit what kids "feel". They grow up thinking their "feelings" are so damned important and then all of a sudden realize the real world doesn't give a crap about how they feel.

I don't have a pretty wife, but I have been fortunate in the past to benefit from the weird generosity of women... I've been amazed to see the beautiful women that go with ugly guys, even when said guys don't have money. Must be the ability to make them laugh... women say they like that. :D

I've told one of my boys to avoid discussing or being near a couple of neighborhood girls because "all it takes is for one of them to accuse you and your life is over"

That happened to my former bozzes 17yr old when a 14yr old in the group he hung out with accused him. He spent 7yrs in the penn even tho she recanted. :eek:

I suspect no one, ever, has approached her in a bar and asked her " wanna f*** ? "

Oh, you'd be surprised. "The girls get prettier at closing time!" And some guys will screw a knothole, so there's that.

I don't have a pretty wife, but I have been fortunate in the past to benefit from the weird generosity of women... I've been amazed to see the beautiful women that go with ugly guys, even when said guys don't have money. Must be the ability to make them laugh... women say they like that. :D

That happened to my former bozzes 17yr old when a 14yr old in the group he hung out with accused him. He spent 7yrs in the penn even tho she recanted. :eek:

Oh, you'd be surprised. "The girls get prettier at closing time!" And some guys will screw a knothole, so there's that.

Im sure someone somewhere has drank her pretty.

Too many parents telling their kids that they're special and their feelings are more important than facts.

Teachers encouraging kids to say "I feel...." instead of "I think....".

Who gives a chit what kids "feel". They grow up thinking their "feelings" are so damned important and then all of a sudden realize the real world doesn't give a crap about how they feel.

Oh yeah?
your-rights-end-where-my-feelings-begin.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads