JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I still think she'd love me long time........:s0080:.........:s0116:

Before she hit me in the head:s0012:..............:s0057:.........:s0037:

I think I'd better leave this thread now......Looks like some "Bromance" is occuring:s0001:

Yeah sometimes while I type I even creep myself out...all while laughing at the returned comments. Worth it!

However I do really think these things happen often and some people are too ashamed to even admit they got screwed over by one of these online romances. It is pretty scary stuff and people are soooo trusting with complete strangers.
It is always the really genuinely kind people that this seems to happen to. I do feel really bad for the guy. I cannot imagine thinking I was heading to meet the love of my life and getting smacked with a bat.

I will behave myself now...kinda

Yeah sometimes while I type I even creep myself out...all while laughing at the returned comments. Worth it!

However I do really think these things happen often and some people are too ashamed to even admit they got screwed over by one of these online romances. It is pretty scary stuff and people are soooo trusting with complete strangers.
It is always the really genuinely kind people that this seems to happen to. I do feel really bad for the guy. I cannot imagine thinking I was heading to meet the love of my life and getting smacked with a bat.

I was getting ready to go to Texas to meet a gal I talked to on the net then on the phone. She was very nice and seemed to think about life the way I do. Then I realized any woman who would go out with a man like me has to need mental help.:D

Ya, this happened about 20 miles as the crow flies from me.

Follow the link above, and you will be able to see what she REALLY looks like, not what her "image maker" made her look like to the jury:rolleyes::rolleyes::confused::confused:o_Oo_O

She got 50 years, which is about 50 years short of what she should have gotten:rolleyes:.

But, unlike the babe :rolleyes::rolleyes: in the beginning of this thread, Monica was not real pretty...:);):cool::confused::confused::confused::confused::D:D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

These gals would be great in a Virginia Slims cigarette advertisement with the old saying "you come a long way baby".:D

I am here to tell you that it doesn't matter really where you meet a person.

I went to high school with my ex and her brother.

Come to find out later her family (including her) is/was more or less unhinged in one way or another (fortunately my daughter takes a lot more after me than her mother).

Online or not, you can meet some weird people in life and it takes a while to really get to know them.

Online or not, you can meet some weird people in life and it takes a while to really get to know them.

EVERYONE has something "weird" about themselves.o_O

It's just a question of "HOW" weird that thing is.......:confused:

For some, that "thing" is really weird........:eek:

For others (like me luckily:D), that "thing" is really minor....:cool::)

But everyone has as least 1, many have 2 or more "weirdness factors".:eek::rolleyes:o_O

I am here to tell you that it doesn't matter really where you meet a person.

I went to high school with my ex and her brother.
Come to find out later her family (including her) is/was more or less unhinged in one way or another (fortunately my daughter takes a lot more after me than her mother).

Well I cannot judge the online dating...only the long term ones when people do not meet.
I met my wife online and she is fantastic. i only waited a few days before meeting in person as I did not buy that she really was that cool. Fortunately she is.
These folks that are in relationships for years simply based on a picture and believe all the crap a stranger says scares me a bit for them. A little too trustinG in this day of age.

But everyone has as least 1, many have 2 or more "weirdness factors".:eek::rolleyes:o_O

Are you saying I shouldn't date any of your cast offs?:D:D:cool:

Well I cannot judge the online dating...only the long term ones when people do not meet.
I met my wife online and she is fantastic. i only waited a few days before meeting in person as I did not buy that she really was that cool. Fortunately she is.
These folks that are in relationships for years simply based on a picture and believe all the crap a stranger says scares me a bit for them. A little too trustinG in this day of age.

Glad it's all working out for you... I quit looking on line, was spending too much time with not very good results. Dates I would get didn't even look like their pictures and most just wanted money.:D

There is 'weird' and then there is "WEIRD" - which if I went into detail (I won't) you would agree - as in just this side of bopping someone with a baseball bat - barely - when they come to visit, which mostly people would not call it a minor thing.

And yes, I have met some weird people online, just not a higher percentage than I have met in person, in fact, just the opposite. Maybe I don't frequent the weird corners of the internet as much as others.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top