JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know about how a judge and jury would look at it but she attacked him with a deadly weapon if he had defended himself it seems like it would be justified to me. Of course there may have been warning signs that if noticed and heeded could have saved him some trouble.

He's lucky she wasn't a better softball player.

Bet she had a plan to murder him, nobody would ever know since he was from out of state. That's some cold eyes in that woman, eyes of a killer.

I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just re-read the story and she is already out on bail.

It might take me some time to hunt, er, I mean, track her, uh, chase, I mean, apprehend, uh, stalk , er, uh, I, uh, capture her............

:s0111:......o_O.........:s0111:.......:confused:.......:s0111:......o_O..........:s0111:.........:confused:............:s0111:......:D............:s0111:....:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last Edited:
Oh this must be that dastardness. Didn't click but heard about it. Holy cow to put it mildly. come on
And I gathered that there was a third party involved (a woman in the shadows or whatever) that offered the suggestion to duct tape him up but ultimately stayed their killing hands?

I don't know about how a judge and jury would look at it but she attacked him with a deadly weapon if he had defended himself it seems like it would be justified to me. Of course there may have been warning signs that if noticed and heeded could have saved him some trouble.

He's lucky she wasn't a better softball player.

Signs?!! HE met her online! Is that not a big red flag as is? I would have my carry ready...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top