JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I often shoot at 100 yards with my .45. Good hits are not all that impossible.

One handed snap shot? Nice. Want that cop in my town!

Awesome!

Although, maybe it's just me but most people who shoot on the regular should be able to make that shot...

Dude, he was holding the reins of two horses with his other hand when he made the shot. Plus it was in the middle of the night at 2:30 am

Over a hundred yards using just one hand under those circumstances? Sorry, but your statement here is quite a whopper of an exaggeration.

Below is a link to a video interview with Sgt Johnson and the Austin Police Chief. The Police Chief confirmed that the medical examination and ballistics testing showed that it was Johnson's bullet that hit the suspect squarely in the heart. When Johnson is asked how he managed to do it, he gives all credit to making the shot to GOD.

To do that with just one single shot under those circumstances? He was even suffering from an ankle problem that night. He since has taken advantage of his time off street duty to get surgery to fix his ankle. But that night, his ankle was still bothering him.

It would be much better to call this shot a miracle of God, as Johnson has done.

http://www.kvue.com/story/news/loca...led-shooter-makes-public-appearance/19942439/

Great shot under pressure.

BUT people shoot pistols at 100 yards all the time. Our club has a .22 LR silhouette shoot that includes 1/2 size RAM targets at 100 yards and many of the guys score very high on the event. They also shoot this same course with centerfire pistols.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top