JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This doesn't make any sense. Unless they are actively trying to reduce special forces numbers, why would they push out a soldier they had invested so much time and money into for assaulting a Afghani child molesting cop?

It serves no purpose. Even if the guy was an important person in Afghanistan (sounds like he was just a average scumbag commander) why reach so far to send a message like this over something as insignificant as the incident?

But don't worry, the obamanation is trying to import that crap to America. All while some fringe leftwing rags are trying to normalize pedophilia. Doesn't that make you all warm and fuzzy inside,,, :confused:

Political stunt.

It's always political.

Our political out of touch elites won't be happy until our military looks like this:
image.jpeg

Dance around and sing songs of world peace and hope that we carry a baton and swirl a ribbon versus speaking softly and carrying a big stick.

This doesn't make any sense. Unless they are actively trying to reduce special forces numbers, why would they push out a soldier they had invested so much time and money into for assaulting a Afghani child molesting cop?

It serves no purpose. Even if the guy was an important person in Afghanistan (sounds like he was just a average scumbag commander) why reach so far to send a message like this over something as insignificant as the incident?

Its the current agenda ! Just look around you and what has been going on.

Rick49,
Thank you for sharing this story. It makes forefathersrback blood boil. I am pi$$ed. I am going to leave the military part alone at this moment. Things like this go on all around the world, It goes on in this country also. Some people, {not all of course} turn a blind eye towards sexual offenders. I have stated on this site before that, "I HATE THOSE SOB's." Even in this country it would be difficult to find a family that did not have at least ONE member that has not been assaulted. I won't even get started on Darfur. Damn near everybody has been assaulted in that rat hole.

The Green Beret should have never pushed him. He should have just picked up his empty casings, when he walked away.

Truly amazing. We really don't need this cultural phenomenon imported into the U.S. Prosecution of this Green Beret is as perverted as the lib "tolerance" of child sexual assault. Whether by Afgani commanders or Catholic priests. The more emails that go to congress about this the better. :mad:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top