JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone watched the "Ghost Gun" special on Nat Geo?
I kno I know.. But I thought Id watch it..
These folks no thing of firearms or ballistic testing.. Or the fact that one can just replace the barrel..

It was SO bad.

Lmao.. Ok watching the video from this thread.. Those are actors.. Seriously.. Profiling works.. There isnt any way any of those folks were there to purchase a firearm.. Buy nice try.

BTW.. Doesnt NYC have an AWB?
I think I saw a few banned firearms and mags over 10 rounds.. Where is law enforcement when antis break the law?!
I guess its ok if you pay them off in NYC? Niiiice.

It would be so easy to make a counter vid to this.

You like that 1911? Collectors love those. That particular one was carried by an American Capt. in WWII against the Nazis in the Battle of the Bulge and..........

This 38 S&W revolver would be perfect for you miss. Remember reading in all the papers, that pregnant woman who defended herself against her jealous ex boyfriend last year? Well this was the EXACT gun she used and well, it would be......

I see you eyeing that 44 magnum, well let me tell you the story of how that gun stopped a bear from gnawing a.........

See that shotgun there? It was used by a black family against a Klan member who was in the process of torching..........

Yeah it would be easy to make a counter vid.

It would be so easy to make a counter vid to this.

You like that 1911? Collectors love those. That particular one was carried by an American Capt. in WWII against the Nazis in the Battle of the Bulge and..........

This 38 S&W revolver would be perfect for you miss. Remember reading in all the papers, that pregnant woman who defended herself against her jealous ex boyfriend last year? Well this was the EXACT gun she used and well, it would be......

I see you eyeing that 44 magnum, well let me tell you the story of how that gun stopped a bear from gnawing a.........

See that shotgun there? It was used by a black family against a Klan member who was in the process of torching..........

Yeah it would be easy to make a counter vid.
When does filming start?

When does filming start?
That would be fun wouldn't it? I'd get a kick out of playing the shaky Beta male who is against his wife getting a gun.
It would be cheap and easy enough to post on youtube but I don't have/ know enough pro-gun people that would have the guts to be slightly famous or infamous here in the Eugene area.

That would be fun wouldn't it? I'd get a kick out of playing the shaky Beta male who is against his wife getting a gun.
It would be cheap and easy enough to post on youtube but I don't have/ know enough pro-gun people that would have the guts to be slightly famous or infamous here in the Eugene area.
Me me me, and Ill supply firearms to be hung on the wall. I seriously would enjoy being in a pro firearm youtube movie.

Personally I can understand both sides. What people new to owning a firearm fail to realize is Gun ownership is a responsibility I truly believe it is just as equal of a responsibility as raising a child. You need to know where it is at all times take care of your gun and be responsible for its actions.

I wish they would have done that video in Portland. I would have definitely bought a few just for the historical value. Oh this gun supposedly killed people at Sandyhook. I would have asked if it's a prop gun like the fake people that were killed but ended up being actors and have been proven that it was fake. But still owning one of them guns now well that would be badass

If you want it to go viral I think a nice looking young woman or two (no sarcasm) would be required.
Also why wouldn't a real gun shop step up and run with this Idea. Maybe some member of this forum is friendly enough with a shop owner.

You need to know where it is at all times take care of your gun and be responsible for its actions.
Good post except the part that guns are capable of actions.o_O That's how the gun grabbers think.:D

I can see both sides a bit too though. Sort of like people who buy pets on a whim without thinking of the responsibility involved. Only dogs are animate beings that can hurt people without the actions of the owner being involved.

You need to know where it is at all times take care of your gun, but if I take reasonable care securing it and it gets stolen. I will not be responsible for the actions that occurred with it!

Who would of thought.....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...manhattan-gun-store-didnt-actually-sell-guns/

Last week, sandwiched between a row of shops and apartments, you may have noticed that a store hawking firearms miraculously opened for two days on Manhattan's Lower East Side

Had you ventured inside and asked the gruff-sounding owner whether you could take a closer look at, say, a revolver, you probably would have encountered the following sales pitch:

"…this revolver, it's the easiest gun we have to use. It's our most popular one. It's a 22-caliber, six-inch revolver," the clerk begins. "It's also a gun that a five-year-old found in his parents' bedroom, went down and shot his nine-month-old baby brother with it."

Desperate times call for desperate measures I suppose. I want to open an organic vegetable stand that actually sells red meat packed in bloody wraps with free ammo with any purchase of 25 Euros or more. Whoever thought this out obviously spent more time hugging trees than reading books printed on the paper made from them. Ahhhh, the thought of being an American who ACTUALLY loves America..........

What? No firearms for sale that saved lives.

Even better! This gun was used by a single mother to defend her young children when a thug gangster tried to break in and rape her. This gun was used by a guy who protected his wife and kids when they were carjacked in Chicago. This gun was used by a doctor to finish off a psycho terrorist that had already cut the head off of one woman and was trying to do the same to a second.

Lots of good stories to cycle through. But when these folks only tell one side of the story, well, you know. :mad:

what gets me is how he smiles when he tells them the tragic stories. i have no problem with someone making a political point and the untrue statistics are annoying but this guy has much more serious problems.

Such a chickens*&T move... Obviously fake from the beginning.
(And to be honest, if it wasn't, I personally would have no problem buying any of the purported weapons. It wasn't the guns that killed people, but the soul-less people behind them.)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top