JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
my p89 has been a rock solid performer 20+ years. has never had an issue of any sort. probably not the most accurate 9 out there, but you can count on it to work.

Beretta PX4 Storm

beretta_px4_full_inset1-300x284.jpg

Pick your flavour:

Type F: Single and double-action. Decocker. Manual safety.
Type C: Single-action-only ("Constant Action"). Spurless hammer. No decocker. No safety.
Type D: Double-action-only. Spurless hammer. No decocker. No safety.
Type G: Single and double-action. Decocker. No manual safety.

Beretta PX4 Storm

Type F: Single and double-action. Decocker. Manual safety.
Type C: Single-action-only ("Constant Action"). Spurless hammer. No decocker. No safety.
Type D: Double-action-only. Spurless hammer. No decocker. No safety.
Type G: Single and double-action. Decocker. No manual safety.

When I got my FNX, my wife bought one of these. They are really nice to shoot, and one of the most comfortable 9mm's I've handled. I don't like the fact you can carry it in single action with the safety on, and it has a trigger disconnect.

When I got my FNX, my wife bought one of these. They are really nice to shoot, and one of the most comfortable 9mm's I've handled. I don't like the fact you can carry it in single action with the safety on, and it has a trigger disconnect.

I think they built the grip starting from a human hand instead of the standard "here is the gun, now lets add a grip". The rotating barrel really lessens the recoil.

What do you mean by trigger disconnect? The Beretta PX4 Storm can fire with the magazine out.