JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do they make one? I only see 9mm. I do like the style and price.

They were supposed to be coming out in both .45 and 10mm. They are one hell of a great idea and shockingly low price for what you get. The downside is before this panic there were very hard to lay hands on in 9mm. They have them sold faster than they can make them. So probably never got the other calibers going other than as a test.

Have a 1911? If so, you can order the MechTech top end directly, since it is not a receiver. .45 Super and .460 Rowland available.
Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 8.53.16 PM.png
Or a Glock?
Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 8.54.07 PM.png
Or a Springfield XD?
Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 8.54.39 PM.png
Bit of an acquired taste, but no new mags and no state or federal paperwork.

I think I had heard that before. I have not been in the the firearms game for a while. Didn't they use to make a lot of 1919, M2, ect type conversions?
Yes. I was warned the owner was shall we say "less than stellar" when I first found this site. I bought one gun and it was great. Bought another and it was fine. 3d time I had problems and they completely ignored me. I was at the point I was going to just have the bank take the money back from them to force their hand but I was able to fix it myself. It's why I no longer suggest anyone buy from them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top