JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Should a supporting membership be required to sell in the classifieds?

• Yes

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters
The reason I'm here is multiple: Generally speaking I'm 90% or so on the firearms issues herein. Politically something less than that. Experience and education from members is great, outstanding actually. Humor pretty darn good as well. My wife would likely object to my small annual contribution ( I have a secret gun stash) and the enjoyment from all things mentioned is so worth it. As well as a nice relax almost every day. I've bought and sold a couple of guns on here and I've appreciated the feeling that this is generally a better place to do that business. And yes, I do notice when I'm in the gun selling sections that there seems to be a goodly number of folks there just doing gun business, no other participation. I base this on the number of messages/reactions. I'm guessin' the folks that run this site keep their eyes on the books and realize that if push comes to shove this has the potential to be another revenue stream.

I'm fairly active on here. I'm on about 3-4 days a week, sometimes more or less. I've bought and sold maybe 6 or 8 guns on here. I am only more active on one other forum, for my truck. I've recently signed up for two other forums for a car I bought recently and an RV we bought last fall. I've made one post each on the latter two forums and won't be back, because they're just not easy to use, especially when it comes to posting pictures. This forum and my truck forum are fun and easy to use. That goes a long way for me, and maybe others. Oh, and it reminded me that I need to renew my supporting membership.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top