JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How's that work? More than one gun then were militia? Lol
I consider myself platoon strength at best... :rolleyes:
safe.04.JPG
Others here are company, battalion, and regimental strength...
I'm sure there's at least one member who is army strength... :eek:

Last Edited:
And every one of them gets to go for a walk at one time or another during the course of every year. :D

It's even more full now. That pic was from last March. I have no excuse. I'm an addict... :oops:

That's really cool! I just got a safe. I managed to get it inside my house today with my 3 kids and no dolly. It's much smaller than yours too!
I am feeling very chuffed about my two guns right now. :)

That's really cool! I just got a safe. I managed to get it inside my house today with my 3 kids and no dolly. It's much smaller than yours too!
I hope you got one big enough (there's no such thing, actually)!
When I got mine, I thought I'd never fill it. Now, there's guns stacked horizontally across the top shelf, threaded between the barrels of the upright ones!

One or a thousand, to each their own according to their wants, needs or desires!

Let us all be glad you have the ability to have them!

I hope you got one big enough (there's no such thing, actually)!
When I got mine, I thought I'd never fill it. Now, there's guns stacked horizontally across the top shelf, threaded between the barrels of the upright ones!

I got a smaller one for now. I still can't lift the darn thing LOL. I am going to have to bribe the kids into helping me get the thing into my room.

Thats because you got so many! You probably need another safe LOL

You can put some weightlifting plates in the bottom of the safe to help deter thieves. If it weighs 250 pounds they'll have a much harder time getting it out of the house than if it weighs 75.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top