JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He came back after the guy left, acted like nothing happened...

Once in Utah at my sisters BBQ some guy got all racist at my eldest daughter who was 8 years old at the time...
Again, wow... Speechless after that...

BTW:

I GOT MY S&W 380 TODAY!!!!!!!!!
Wooo hoooo!!
w00tw00t.jpg

He came back after the guy left, acted like nothing happened but my kids were so upset they asked me why their father would leave us like that and run away. They said they didn't feel safe because he abandoned us. I told them not to worry because I'd die to protect them and my son told me that a father/husband shouldn't leave his family like that. He's 12 years old and he gets it at this age. The ex ran from insects and such so its no surprise that he would run away when real life situations happen.

Once in Utah at my sisters BBQ some guy got all racist at my eldest daughter who was 8 years old at the time and while we were on vacation there in the summer. She was making S'mores and a man told my daughter she wasn't making them the American way and if she wanted to make them the Asian way she better go back to Hong Kong. I got really angry at this comment because its 1- racist, 2- we are American, 3- just because we have lived in Asia doesn't make it ok for him to be racist to any of us or anyone period. I told him off for being racist and he started getting in my face, being aggressive and threatening to hit me or put me in my place. This guy was almost 6ft and a big burly guy, I'm 5'3 and short and we are yelling at each other, he totally made me go into Mama Bear mode. Its probably the one thing no one wants to do is to make me go into Mama Bear mode. Anyway, we are yelling at each other and I told him to go back to Europe and that my daughter started it and she threatened saying I would kill him for saying that to her and I told him damn right she said that because she knows no one can mess with her and her siblings. He was actually acting like a big kid to be honest. Guess where my ex was? He was sitting his coward butt on a pool chair with his eyes closed. He did not do jack bubblegum as this guy was yelling in my face, threatening me and telling us to go back to HK with our samurai swords. Earlier he was asking us what it was like to speak Japanese too. LOL. So, the ex is really a coward. Luckily by the time he ran away and left us with the insane man, I was already done and preparing to move here so my feelings weren't hurt but the kids felt really unsafe and unprotected due to his actions. He doesn't deserve our kids at all, he won't even protect them.

Being a new gun owner, I would suggest threats of killing either from your children or you come to a quick halt.

Agreed! The game has completely changed, now that you own a gun.

Speaking of "won"...

@SunShineShan82 You need to go over to the giveaway page and register with the entries you got from the Gold membership.
Do it now, you've only got like an hour and some left.

Click the Giveaway link. Scroll to the bottom of that page. Enter there. Really simple/easy.

Yeah, I thought that donating automatically registered one for the giveaway.
I found out a few days ago in the Fundraiser discussion thread that you actually have to opt-in.
How many entries did you get?

Back to the topic for a min! Most Defensive Shotgats are ether cylinder bore, or Improved, ( and factory recommended choked to Improved by Remmy, Mossy, Winny, Beretta, and Benelli) as most Buck and slug are designed specifically for that, to strip the shot wad off as quick as possible!
For the best defensive shot shells, the larger the pellets, the better, EXCEPT going above "T" shot and into Buck!
#4 Buck (0000) will over penetrate walls and other barriers, so choose wisely! The bigger the shot like 000 or 00 will kill after passing through more then one wall! and we will not even talk about slugs! Bird shot isn't very good ether, but it's something!
Having seen several shot gun wounds/kills, I can tell you, it's just as bad as pistol bullets, in that what you would think should kill, doesn't, and what shouldn't have, did! Saw a Tango take a round of 000 to the face at point blank, and he didn't die, but wouldn't have survived very long! Saw another take a slug at about 7 meters through the lungs, and he didn't drop ether, just laid there choking on his own fluids until he drowned! Point is, care and research must be taken, and the long standing advice of "Just use Buck, or slugs" is flat out bad, criminally irresponsible, and flat out wrong! Please research defensive shotgun ammo!

Being a new gun owner, I would suggest threats of killing either from your children or you come to a quick halt.
I didn't threaten to kill him. My daughter said it when she was 8 years old. I'm not going to kill someone for simply saying something to my kids. I believe her understanding was that I was going to yell at him. This is the only case where she's said that. I don't threaten people.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top