JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I want one of these more than a voluptuous brunette with no morals and a large bank account. :cool::D

Just sold my Glock17L the other day, it was doing this weird thing. The Gunsmith called it a Binary Trigger Glock with no off switch...
was fun to see him shoot it into a bangbox. pull the trigger bang let go ogf the trigger bang, weird, he said the guts were over polished. :D.

Last Edited:
I have not seen someone wield two of the 28s before, that was worth watching.

28's? :eek: Is that the porcelain gun that can make it through metal detectors and costs more than we make in a month? Whoops, that was the Glock 7. (Die Hard movie reference in case anyone has lived under a rock).

:p

Just sold my Glock17L the other day, it was doing this weird thing. The Gunsmith called it a Binary Trigger Glock with no off switch...
was fun to see him shot it into a bangbox. pull the trigger bang let go ogf the trigger bang, weird, he said the guts were over polished. :D.
That happens a lot! I shipped a 26 back to Glock two weeks back and it is clear on the form you complete so they know what you want them to work on that they will not return and aftermarket or polished parts that come in their front door.

That happens a lot! I shipped a 26 back to Glock two weeks back and it is clear on the form you complete so they know what you want them to work on that they will not return and aftermarket or polished parts that come in their front door.

Another good reason to run the FCG stock. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. :)

I wasnt the Original owner and didnt do anything but clean it. but it did have and aftermarket trigger, and springs...
it never double fired until I had it in the shop selling it. go figure, but i did clean it before I took it in, i guess it was better off dirty, at least it worked correctly then.

28's? :eek: Is that the porcelain gun that can make it through metal detectors and costs more than we make in a month? Whoops, that was the Glock 7. (Die Hard movie reference in case anyone has lived under a rock).

:p
Sorry Kruejl, but I think that reference has been done to death

Aww shucks.

E88C3DDE-62BD-4088-9AEE-AAEAB4BC515B.gif

I have not seen someone wield two of the 18s before, that was worth watching.
They call it Akimbo in Call of Duty... your son probably knows all about it! LoL

Unfortunately this video only reaffirms a previous notion I had that the only Glock worth owning was a G18...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top